Getting my new tractor tomorrow!!

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #1  

Tom_W

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti 1914 TLB kl1210 loader and a smc 65a backhoe (same as rhino)
I have been reading here for a few months and have posted a few questions. I am glad this site is here. It really help answer a lot of my questions. I had originally planned to buy a Kubota bx22 but as you all know, None to be had. I started looking at other tractors and liked the Kioti LB1914. Test drove one and liked it very much. I was able to negotiate a very good deal with the local dealer. I ended up paying only $400 more than I was quoted for the BX22. I can't wait to start playing oops! I mean working with my tractor. The spec's for the 1914 say that this is a lot stronger tractor than the bx so I should have to work it less. I'll post some pictures when it gets here.
Thanks again to all that discuss here.
Tom

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #2  
Congrats Tom on the new Kioti enroute.../forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Which backhoe did you order with the Kioti...?

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!!
As most know, the KB1440 backhoe is no longer available. The New kioti BH is not here in large numbers yet. So I went with the smc 65a. (smc made the 1440 for kioti) It is the kb1440 but no kioti name on it.

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #4  
Congrats on your purchase. Hope you a lot of fun - yeah, that's it fun with it because it is fun seeing all of the projects that you'll be able to get done and realize how much easier it is with the tractor. Can't wait to find out for myself. Just spoke w/ my dealer. He has my loader, MMM, and KK cutter but nothing to hang it on just yet. He says according to New Holland it is on a semi on its way there and he is expecting yet today or maybe even tomorrow - maybe I can get it early next week and we can compare our fun stories, errrrr I mean work stories. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #5  
Jim,
Waiting until you get that new toy.....err....tractor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You'll have some fun with it just like I am /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jerry

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #6  
The waiting is the hardest part.
Have fun playing err working. The great thing about all of us and our tractors are the make work seem like play. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif This is the best of all worlds.

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #7  
Don't forget to post some pics of the new baby!

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #8  
looks like a fine machine u got, hope u have fun with it. one thing to make sure of is to READ the manuels, then read them again, then read them when u are sitting on the tractor. may sound strange but u can never read too much with a new peice of equiptment.. then fire that bad boy up and go have some fun. <font color="blue">IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT U KEEP THE GRIN OFF YOUR FACE </font> so that people think u are working not playing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #9  
Congrats Tom. I'm sure you are going to enjoy that new Kioti.

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #10  
Good luck with you new Kioti !
Sure hope you are as happy with yours as I have been with my DK 35.