Never Fails

/ Never Fails #1  

countryal

Tractor
AC 5020 and Kubota MX5100
Let me buy a new MX5100 and then I find this in the local sale paper! KUBOTA MX5100 TRACTOR. Like new, has less than 30 hours. $12,000. There is not a picture and It is probably 2wd but I went on Kubota's site and priced a 2wd basic MX5100 and it was more than $17,000. Oh well I still love My MX5100 4wd/FEL.

/ Never Fails #2  
30% off for 30 hours doesn't make sense. That plus the fact that there is no picture would make me skeptical. Enjoy your new tractor, you know the history and it has the features you want. Many of these "too good to be true" offers are scams.

/ Never Fails
30% off for 30 hours doesn't make sense. That plus the fact that there is no picture would make me skeptical. Enjoy your new tractor, you know the history and it has the features you want. Many of these "too good to be true" offers are scams.
Your right, but the add did have 2 phone numbers. I thought about calling just to get more info. like if it was all together.:laughing:

/ Never Fails #4  

True, but those scams are seen far more often on Craigslist than in a local print ad.
I flag bogus listings on CL 10 or 15 times a week. Amazing how many late model, low hour Bobcats with 4 attachments and a trailer are out there for $6,000!

/ Never Fails #5  
Let me buy a new MX5100 and then I find this in the local sale paper! KUBOTA MX5100 TRACTOR. Like new, has less than 30 hours. $12,000. There is not a picture and It is probably 2wd but I went on Kubota's site and priced a 2wd basic MX5100 and it was more than $17,000. Oh well I still love My MX5100 4wd/FEL.

Might be a scammer that wants to sell YOUR new tractor, "watch out".:laughing:

/ Never Fails
Your right, but the add did have 2 phone numbers. I thought about calling just to get more info. like if it was all together.:laughing:
I just called for more info. The guy said his wife had inherited her Grandfathers farm and they didn't need the tractor. It has 26 hrs. is approx. 3 or 4 yrs. old and is a 2wd with no loader. I forgot to ask if it was gear or HST. Sounds like it would be a good deal for someone.

/ Never Fails #7  
There are lots of scams out there, but at times you will run across a good deal like this where someone has something and they need the money and make a quick sale, or someone passes and whoever inherits has no interest in it and just wants it gone.

/ Never Fails #8  
I,ve made it a policy of mine, that when I have bought what I was looking for, and was happy with the deal at the time, to quit looking. If you don,t , it will drive you nuts, as it always appears that there is a better deal to be had the following weeks after you have purchased your item.

/ Never Fails
I,ve made it a policy of mine, that when I have bought what I was looking for, and was happy with the deal at the time, to quit looking. If you don,t , it will drive you nuts, as it always appears that there is a better deal to be had the following weeks after you have purchased your item.
True,but why does it always seam to happen to me. :mur:It doesn't have all of the features I was looking for but that is still a good deal.

/ Never Fails #10  
here's some advice.

if you ar elooking for a tractor.. look for as long as you like / have.. if you find a good deal.. go ahead and take it... and then stop looking... you will inevitably find a better deal soon after.. :)