Price Check Wayward Tractor Newbie seeks advice on a used Kubota

/ Wayward Tractor Newbie seeks advice on a used Kubota
She, sir, is a keeper! :)

Aye Sir,

That she is.

I am continually amazed that she thinks that I am. :confused3:

It must be that I am so much smarter than she is.

If anyone doubts it, I simply ask them to "Look at who I married & then look at who She married!"

/ Wayward Tractor Newbie seeks advice on a used Kubota #32  
SemiAncientMariner said:
Aye Sir,

That she is.

I am continually amazed that she thinks that I am. :confused3:

It must be that I am so much smarter than she is.

If anyone doubts it, I simply ask them to "Look at who I married & then look at who She married!"

U and I r kindred spirit. While not a mariner, myself, u and I r in the same boat, as it were. While my wife is truly bright, that is seriously called into question when her other half is presented.

She's the best thing that ever happened to me. She is a gift from heaven.

/ Wayward Tractor Newbie seeks advice on a used Kubota
U and I r kindred spirit. While not a mariner, myself, u and I r in the same boat, as it were. While my wife is truly bright, that is seriously called into question when her other half is presented.

Shipmates on the sea of time sir.

Actually, the Mrs. does get something of a status boost when she is seen with me - "Good Lord! That woman must be a Saint!"

She's the best thing that ever happened to me. She is a gift from heaven.

Same for me Max.

I am wealthier, healthier, and much less likely to meet an untimely demise - thanks to Mrs. Mariner.

I have also learned that on the sixth day, God created woman, on the seventh day he rested, and since then - no one has gotten any rest.

At least now I have a tractor & can go play while I make it look like work.

/ Wayward Tractor Newbie seeks advice on a used Kubota #34  
Mariner,

Glad you found a good used tractor. Now for a recommended implement for maintaining the driveway. Check out Ratchet Rake. It is sort of a tooth bar that you attach to your loader. It works great to smooth out a gravel drive. You can get one at TSC. For me, it is much better for this purpose than a box blade.