Buying Advice Nortac reliability

/ Nortac reliability #1  

transformatic

Tractor
TYM 503
Greetings,
I am upgrading from my AC d14 to some kind of new Asain diesel in the 35-50 hp range. Saw info on the Nortrac from norther tool. Any ideas on the track record of these Chinese tractors?

/ Nortac reliability #2  
I know I wouldn't buy one, Northern Tools service department is enough to scare me off. Look at Yanmar, Kioti, Mahindra and LS for better tractors and deals.

/ Nortac reliability #3  
The smaller one's like a 35hp are only about $3500 less than a comparable tractor like Kubota, New Hollond, John Deere or Kioti plus i don't think you can get 0% APR on them like the major brands offer. In the long run you would end up paying more for a Nortrac.

/ Nortac reliability #4  
I think the larger Nortrac are probably Fotons. I have had 2 and liked them. nortrac seemed to price a bit high. I see your in Missouri. I would look around craigslist for a used Foton 404 to 704, Farm Pro 4020 or so or Tractor King 404 to 704 size. Most are in the Eastern part or SE MO or Illinois.

/ Nortac reliability #5  
Nothing wrong with the nortrac line(I speak from experience) thier parts dept is easy to work with especially if you ask for bob. I have also owned the jinma 254 (same as nortrac) never had 1 problem and ran the heck out of the thing. Beware of the bashers most are just blowing smoke and don't know anything about the brand, more then likely probably never even seen one. Don't forget all these "name brand" machines had to start somewhere also.

/ Nortac reliability
Well, my search is over. I just took delivery of a new leftover TYM 503 with loader and forks for under 18.5K. Seems like a good machine. I will be reporting my progress. Quite a jump up from my d14. Thanks for all the input on the nortrac, folks.

/ Nortac reliability #7  
Congratulations on the new tractor.

/ Nortac reliability #8  
Congratulations, enjoy your new tractor.