Dealer Looking to buy..........

/ Looking to buy.......... #32  
I've never had a box on the back of mine use the loader all the time. My tires are loaded and all my ground is flat. Never had the back end lift up.

Also, now would be a good time to buy a few implements if you want to finance them in with the tractor. JD usually does a deal if you buy 2 implements (loader is one) with the tractor they will give you a discount or you can look at craigslist an find used stuff pretty easily.

/ Looking to buy.......... #33  
I've never had a box on the back of mine use the loader all the time. My tires are loaded and all my ground is flat. Never had the back end lift up.

Also, now would be a good time to buy a few implements if you want to finance them in with the tractor. JD usually does a deal if you buy 2 implements (loader is one) with the tractor they will give you a discount or you can look at craigslist an find used stuff pretty easily.

Rear ballast with a loader is listed in the Loader Owner's Manual with guidelines as to how much weight behind the tractor and in/on the wheels.

/ Looking to buy..........
Hey guys,
The dealer said he would be able to drop off the tractor minus the canopy (the company they used went out of business so he dropped the price even more) Friday or Monday. I am picking up a trailer tomorrow 18ft tandem with mesh all around and dual rear gates.....$2100 out the door, trailer is very well built. I was looking at this finishing mower and this scraper blade and was wondering if anyone had used or heard any good or bad things about these implements?? Figured I should just post here again until I get my tractor then I guess I'll goto the Kubota section..........after pics here of course.........:)

Thanks in advance for all replies

/ Looking to buy.......... #35  
Your tractor will tear up that blade easily.You definitely do not want anything light duty like a Woods RB72 for that tractor, I have been there and done that on a similar sized tractor. It is going to take a good blade to hold that tractor, something like a woods HBL, a Tufline GB4, or a landpride RB35. These blades may be over kill but there is nothing nothing lighter duty that will hold up to that tractor.
Here is my woods blade, it is a HBL96.

IMG_20120914_124854.jpg

IMG_20120914_124927.jpg

Here is a picture of my old blade, a Tufline GB4

IMG_20120914_124942.jpg

IMG_20120914_124953.jpg

As far as the finishing mower goes you may be better off trying to find a good used woods or land pride. Alot of guys does seem to like the agrisupply flail mowers. You may have better luck with a new thread under attachments.

/ Looking to buy..........
Thanks and noted........wouldn't wanna tear up a brand new scraper blade might as well put a few hundred more with it and be satisfied. Wifey is ALREADY tired of me buying and NOTHING is in the yard yet.......:laughing:

/ Looking to buy.......... #40  
It must be a Y chromosome thing...

Nah, it was that new math, 7X12=96:D

Thanks and noted........wouldn't wanna tear up a brand new scraper blade might as well put a few hundred more with it and be satisfied. Wifey is ALREADY tired of me buying and NOTHING is in the yard yet.......:laughing:

That is the way I look at it, why buy a cheap blade for $300-700 and break it and still have to buy the $1100 blade. You may want to watch craigslist for a used blade and also check your local tractor dealer websites for used implements. Just be careful and look them over good to make sure nothing is messed up. You can probably find a good heavy duty blade used for $600-800.