Mahindra 6010

/ Mahindra 6010 #1  

tommcafee

Tractor
kubota l48, mahindra 6010
Was looking for a tractor for my hobby farm and went to test a 5010, but ended up making a deposit on a 6010. Anyone else have any experience with them?

/ Mahindra 6010 #2  
Wasn't familiar with it...went and looked...I'm assuming the HST/Cab with a loader? You getting the R1s or R4s? I noted it is indirect injection...is this a Mitsubishi engine? Bobg in VA

/ Mahindra 6010
Yes, it is the cab hst model, with a FEL. It has the industrial tires on it, and having them loaded with rimguard. Don't think the engine is a mitsu, anything I have read says it is a Daedong, the same engine as the Kioti DK50. Pretty excited to pick the tractor up in 2 weeks, will be doing lots of work on my hobby farm with it.

/ Mahindra 6010 #4  
Sorry about the engine mix-up..Daedong has been used on some previous models... I'm personnally a fan of direct inject vs. indirect, but diesels have been around for maaannnnnyyy years with the indirect injection systems..when you get it, make sure the AC and heater work properly...remember a cab tractor without AC is just called a sauna...BobG in VA

/ Mahindra 6010 #5  
I bought a 6010 almost 100hrs ago. So far, so good! The HST is taking me a little time to get used to, but, that's just me, I hope! Got the FEL and BH to clear off a couple of acres, so far the BH is getting a work-out. Later on I will hook up the tiller and see how it does with that.