/ L3200 HST 4WD R4 #1  

ZAR2USA

Silver Member
L3200
4WD
HST
INDUSTRIAL TIRES
4 Front Weights + Bracket

What is the best price anyone have seen for a setup like this?

/ L3200 HST 4WD R4 #2  
go to barlows website, they will give you a quote and usually have the best prices. Then that will give you an idea of where you should be. Good luck. I just bought the B3200.

/ L3200 HST 4WD R4 #3  
About $8K more than a Kioti CK30 HST with all the trimmings. Hey you asked in the general forum, but welcome to TBN.

/ L3200 HST 4WD R4 #4  
Go to here build the tractor like you want it. Take the price you get and you can buy them all day long for 10-12% off MSRP, if you can do better like 15% that would be a good deal. You may also want to get the rear tires loaded.

About $8K more than a Kioti CK30 HST with all the trimmings. Hey you asked in the general forum, but welcome to TBN.

I think they are within $500 of each other.

/ L3200 HST 4WD R4 #5  
I think they are within $500 of each other.

Not sure about where you live, but around here, it's a lot more than that, although my post was in light humour and a bit of an exaggeration. When I went out to buy my first new tractor, I was sure it was going to be a Kubota. They quoted me on the L3200 and if memory serves, it wasn't even close to what Kioti came back with. If you added all the features that the Kioti comes with, it would probably be more than $8K.

For the OP, in Feb 2011, I was quoted $19,900 for the tractor and FEL as a cash price. That's a Canadian price so it's probably not very applicable to you. The L3200 was a very nice tractor, but bare bones. It's what I was convinced I was going to buy, until I visited Kioti on a whim.

/ L3200 HST 4WD R4 #6  
Paid a little less than $19k for one in the spring but it had an FEL, Landpride brush cutter, box blade and ag tires. No front weights.

/ L3200 HST 4WD R4 #7  
Not sure about where you live, but around here, it's a lot more than that, although my post was in light humour and a bit of an exaggeration. When I went out to buy my first new tractor, I was sure it was going to be a Kubota. They quoted me on the L3200 and if memory serves, it wasn't even close to what Kioti came back with. If you added all the features that the Kioti comes with, it would probably be more than $8K.

For the OP, in Feb 2011, I was quoted $19,900 for the tractor and FEL as a cash price. That's a Canadian price so it's probably not very applicable to you. The L3200 was a very nice tractor, but bare bones. It's what I was convinced I was going to buy, until I visited Kioti on a whim.

BoonDoc got these prices when he was looking at tractors a few weeks ago.

So far...

Kubota:James suggested contacting Barlow's earlier in this thread. Kubota L3200 HST FEL with telescoping links and SSQA at $17,490. Not bad, but after adding shipping, no good. Local Kubota dealership, L3200 basic package with FEL, $16,900. The options will run that up. No good.
Unless I find a quote at $16K or below, I'm ruling out Kubota.

Mahindra: Local dealer emailed me back noting that their 3016 "sk bucket" offer is SSQA. The first offer stands at $17,000 delivered free. With 3 range HST, telescoping links and stabilizer, 5yr warranty, and class leading lift capabilities it has everything I was looking for, at 0% financing. This is a must see.

Kioti: The CK30 HST FEL stands at $17,500 delivered with loaded tires from great local dealership. The CK30 has all the features I wanted and seems to be a rapidly growing brand. Lots of tractor for the money and over 3000lbs, a full 30HP. Love that. I might still be able to bring that price down a few hundred. A must try.

New Holland Boomer 30Also over 3000lbs, 30HP, same features as Kioti, and independent PTO. Adjustable sway bar but not sure of the links. Same great dealership as the Kioti. Offer was $17,600 with 3.9% financing, loaded tires, free delivery. Another must try.

Seems to be Mahindra 3016 vs Kioti CK30 vs NH Boomer 30. These three contenders are more similar than different. It will come down to how they feel to operate, which dealer I'm most comfortable with, and whether someone's final quote makes the choice a no-brainer.

I have noticed that the guys from Canada do pay more for Kubotas than what we do in the US.

/ L3200 HST 4WD R4 #8  
I have noticed that the guys from Canada do pay more for Kubotas than what we do in the US.

Us guys from Canada pay more for everything, not just Kubotas!

/ L3200 HST 4WD R4 #9  
Not sure where you are located, but in Dallas, TX area you can get the L3200, gear drive (not HST) with a FEL for $15000. I am currently in the process.

Greenhaw

/ L3200 HST 4WD R4 #10  
L3200 with HST, R4's and an LA524 loader was $15,696 at the end of May this year from a local dealer. The meter just turned 50 hours and I'm really happy with it.