Buying Advice Zitor 3340

/ Zitor 3340 #1  

Grover45

Tractor
3340 Zetor
I am looking to buy a Zetor 3340. This is a tractor that I am not familiar with. Could you give me some feedback on the quality and dependability of this tractor.

Your advice would be appreciated.

/ Zitor 3340 #2  
I can't help other than to say Zetor has a much better reputation than Belarus, and has made steady improvements in technology and quality from pretty much everything I've read. However, their US dealer network is lacking. I really like the bang-for-the-buck the 3340 offers, but just don't have the need for a full-size machine. I keep wishing they'd re-enter the compact market again, but it doesn't look like they're interested (too many players now). Have you searched this forum? I see 5 other threads asking similar questions regarding the 3340. Also, there's another forum devoted to Zetor tractors, Zetor World : The world wide hang-out for Zetor drivers.... As with other makes, I believe there's a difference in model numbers between US and elsewhere, but I think you'll get some good info. Good luck.

/ Zitor 3340 #3  
Im not familiar with the 3340. I have a couple larger tractors. Parts and service are best from Diesel doctor of Russelleville, KY just north of springfield.
The two I have are good machines. definitely would buy again. Mine are 2 wd Im looking for a 4 wd 80 or more Hp.

/ Zitor 3340
Thank you. It is encouraging to know you have had good success with yours.