Tractor News 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH

/ 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH #1  

jverrill

Tractor
John Deere 4600
Hey All -

We own a farm in Danville, NH. A week ago someone came on to our property at night and stole our John Deere 4600. If there are any members in the area who has heard of someone trying to move one of late, would appreciate any info. The PIN is LU4600H460125.

Unfortunately and as a result, I am now in the tractor market. Looking for something similar if anyone locally has something for sale.

Thanks.

/ 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH #2  
Sorry to hear of your loss. Hopefully you find you tractor and the rotten scumbag thieves get what they deserve. You should keep an eye on auction websites and other local classifieds, in case they try to sell it locally. Contact your local police and give them the details on the tractor.

/ 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH
Thanks Mike, Appreciate it and agreed on them getting what they deserve. Cops are in the loop and I'm monitoring all the local & national sites I can. Thanks again.

/ 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH #4  
Absolutely maddening. Sorry to hear that. I store my tractor offsite for winter work half the year sometimes on a trailer; which is locked but so what. A definite worry. I used to pass thru Danville on my way to Nottingham daily. Now I'm on the Seacoast. Any discernible attachments stickers etc on it to help identify it when it was stolen. I'll keep my eyes open.

-Eric

/ 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH
Thanks Eric. If you had asked me a month ago if it was safe tucked in under cover, I would have told you absolutely. Hard lesson learned. The one discernable thing on it is the hood. Last winter while we were moving some snow a piece of ice fell on the hood and punched a whole in it, just in front of where you would fuel it up. We had yet to buy a new hood. Other than that, it was in pretty decent shape. Appreciate you keeping your eyes pealed.

/ 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH #6  
Ok, Thats a pretty good identifier for close inspection anyway. Hope everything works out for you.

/ 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH #7  
Sorry to hear of your loss, hope you can catch them thieves and prosecute them to the max.

/ 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH #8  
Watch the NH and Massachusetts Craigslist!!

/ 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH #9  
Watch the NH and Massachusetts Craigslist!!
Or Lancaster county Pa. , just like the cattle rustlers about a month ago.

I checked Craigslist, using Search Tempest yesterday, but found nothing.

/ 2002 John Deere 4600 Stolen in Danville, NH #10  
I'm in NH also, and will keep my eyes open. It wouldn't hurt if you have any pictures of the actual tractor to post.