Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #21  
Also, as someone said, look around for used. I was looking at new a few yrs ago and poked around the internet, just for something to do. Learn about the machines, pricing, etc. There really are too many choices, confused the crap out of me at times.

At the dealers sites i would skim the used listings. I came across the tractor I have now. A 2009 NH75DA, with FEL,Cab, BH-90x w/hyd thumb. Loaded tires, chains. 300 hundred hours, still a good base left on the warranty. A gentleman had bought it a yr earlier, and got into financial difficulty. Bought it from the same dealership that had it listed for him, a consignment now. He had paid over $50,000.00 I picked it up for $32,000. All i asked was that the dealer give me papers that the tractor was clear of liens, and they would honor the rest of the warranty. But, i have a good line of credit and could put the money out quick. I called first, in within hours there were two guys behind me waiting to buy. One had cash and wanted it. No time to chance it.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #22  
What all do you need a backhoe for?

You may want to also look at the Kubota TLB's.
I have a B 26 Kubota TLB that I bought used with 140 hours on it. While I love that little machine and the capacity it has BUT, I think all the Kubota TLB's are way overpriced. The Kubota build your own site lists the 26 HP B26 for over $40K which is way more than a small tractor like that should sell for. One could get a 50 HP tractor with FEL and Backhoe for way less.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #23  
I have a B 26 Kubota TLB that I bought used with 140 hours on it. While I love that little machine and the capacity it has BUT, I think all the Kubota TLB's are way overpriced. The Kubota build your own site lists the 26 HP B26 for over $40K which is way more than a small tractor like that should sell for. One could get a 50 HP tractor with FEL and Backhoe for way less.

I did not know a B26 was that much.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra
Flyingcow....I'm in CT and I can't wait to get out of here. We're looking around midcoast Rockland/Thomaston/Port Clyde, etc. And, I already found out there's a Kubota dealer in Union. Passed it when we drove through there Monday.

I haven't been as far north as you....from what I hear you only have two seasons up there, winter and the 4th of July! :D Figured staying somewhere near the coast would help moderate the winter temps a bit.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #25  
Flyingcow....I'm in CT and I can't wait to get out of here. We're looking around midcoast Rockland/Thomaston/Port Clyde, etc. And, I already found out there's a Kubota dealer in Union. Passed it when we drove through there Monday.

I haven't been as far north as you....from what I hear you only have two seasons up there, winter and the 4th of July! :D Figured staying somewhere near the coast would help moderate the winter temps a bit.

Bought my Nh tractor thru Union. Nice people, I think you will have a great Kubota dealership. They do a good job! Now get your azz up here!

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #26  
In reguards to the Mahindra product, if you check the physical dimentions and weight of the tractors, you may find the Yanmar and Kubota you are looking at are arround the Mahindra MAX28XL size with a little bit bigger tires. Tire size will always make a smaller tractor look larger than it is.
And if ya study what's actually goin on with Mahindra, you'll find that they decreased their tire size to try to compete in a 'tractor category' that they didn't belong in!

And if you do compare their 'cuts', where they should be...........without changing the tire size to trick potential buyers............you find that Mahindra is outclassed by any other machine in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might wanna go back to your 'Mahindra world'...........cause out here in the real world.............Mahindra 'subcuts':shocked:............are outclassed:drink:

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #27  
And if ya study what's actually goin on with Mahindra, you'll find that they decreased their tire size to try to compete in a 'tractor category' that they didn't belong in!

And if you do compare their 'cuts', where they should be...........without changing the tire size to trick potential buyers............you find that Mahindra is outclassed by any other machine in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might wanna go back to your 'Mahindra world'...........cause out here in the real world.............Mahindra 'subcuts':shocked:............are outclassed:drink:

The Mahindra Max 28 is comparable to a B3200. It is a larger framed tractor than the other Max tractors.

http://www.kubota.com/product/B3200/pdf/b3200_spec.pdf
http://www.mahindrausa.com/pdfs/tractors/max28xl_hst.pdf

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #28  

Really !? I mean REALLY !?!?

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #29  
   / Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #30  
And the Max 22 is comparable to a JD 5085......................................................

Click on those two links and compare the dimensions and weight.