Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #31  
Click on those two links and compare the dimensions and weight.
Bud, I'm gonna tell ya somethin you can take to the bank...........

Myself and a lot of others were routing for Mahindra .........until they decided to take thier 'cut'size tractors..........put smaller tires on them..........and try to market then as 'subcuts'.............directly comparing then to Kubota, Massey and JD subcuts.

A total mismarketing campaign designed to trick perspective buyers, that have no clue what they are looking at.

But real tractor people know what's goin on.

I refuse to get into this discussion again, but I will say.................I will not frequent the Mahindra forums, but if their dealers to stray anywhgere else on this forum.............................................I will make it known about the intentional , deceptive practices of Mahindra as seen from an owners standpoint.

If you want to argue more about this point......................I suggest you do some very seriouse studying ....................Not only on Kubota, Deerre, Massey...............but maybe ya should look at Mahindra's other tractors...............most notably the 1816 which the Max 22 replaced: TractorData.com Mahindra 1816 tractor engine information

This was marketed as a CUT....................not a SUBCUT................and one of the lowest rated CUT's ever built. Mahindra lowered the tire size and upsized the engine a tad, and labeled it a SUBCUT. AND.................if you put the MAX 22 or 25................in the actual CUT category , where they should be.............you will find that even today, they are still outranked by every other CUT on the market................bar none.

And if you put those two................againsnt other SUBCUTS...................you will see that they are more powerful.................but that is only because of the "tire size" as posted by 'Lawall's tractor'
IMHO..................Deceptive advertising at it's best.......................Downright false advertisement at it's worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was all discussed in depth months ago............and you apparently missed it.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #32  
:eek: :shocked: :eek:

Eat more BRAN.

Drink LESS coffee...or at least switch to DECAF...soon.

Just a thought.

:confused3:

Last edited:
   / Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #33  
Bud, I'm gonna tell ya somethin you can take to the bank...........

Myself and a lot of others were routing for Mahindra .........until they decided to take thier 'cut'size tractors..........put smaller tires on them..........and try to market then as 'subcuts'.............directly comparing then to Kubota, Massey and JD subcuts.

A total mismarketing campaign designed to trick perspective buyers, that have no clue what they are looking at.

But real tractor people know what's goin on.

I refuse to get into this discussion again, but I will say.................I will not frequent the Mahindra forums, but if their dealers to stray anywhgere else on this forum.............................................I will make it known about the intentional , deceptive practices of Mahindra as seen from an owners standpoint.

If you want to argue more about this point......................I suggest you do some very seriouse studying ....................Not only on Kubota, Deerre, Massey...............but maybe ya should look at Mahindra's other tractors...............most notably the 1816 which the Max 22 replaced: TractorData.com Mahindra 1816 tractor engine information

This was marketed as a CUT....................not a SUBCUT................and one of the lowest rated CUT's ever built. Mahindra lowered the tire size and upsized the engine a tad, and labeled it a SUBCUT. AND.................if you put the MAX 22 or 25................in the actual CUT category , where they should be.............you will find that even today, they are still outranked by every other CUT on the market................bar none.

And if you put those two................againsnt other SUBCUTS...................you will see that they are more powerful.................but that is only because of the "tire size" as posted by 'Lawall's tractor'
IMHO..................Deceptive advertising at it's best.......................Downright false advertisement at it's worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was all discussed in depth months ago............and you apparently missed it.

I don't think you ever clicked on the link or read what I said. I know and madmax12 has said that the Max 22/25 is comparable to a Kubota B2330 2620 2920 John Deere 2320 2520. The Max 28 is comparable to a Kubota B3200 and probably a John Deere 2720. I know Mahindra is deceiving in their advertisement.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra
Thanks for the replies, I didn't mean to start a sh*tstorm.:ashamed:

I did however stop by my local Kubota dealer today and kicked some tires on the lot. (They're closed on Sunday so no salesman to chase me around the lot.)

They had a B3200 parked next to a couple B2620's. I took the time to climb over, under and around both series, sit in the seats and see how things feel...it's all over....I want a B3200. It might be a little bigger than what I need...right now...but all of you on TBN keep saying buy bigger than you think you need, so I'm just obeying the rules.

I like the Yanmar, but the Kubota has more room for my legs, the operator's area isn't as cramped as the Yanmar.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #35  
Teikas Dad said:
Thanks for the replies, I didn't mean to start a sh*tstorm.:ashamed:

I did however stop by my local Kubota dealer today and kicked some tires on the lot. (They're closed on Sunday so no salesman to chase me around the lot.)

They had a B3200 parked next to a couple B2620's. I took the time to climb over, under and around both series, sit in the seats and see how things feel...it's all over....I want a B3200. It might be a little bigger than what I need...right now...but all of you on TBN keep saying buy bigger than you think you need, so I'm just obeying the rules.

I like the Yanmar, but the Kubota has more room for my legs, the operator's area isn't as cramped as the Yanmar.

If it is anything like my Max28XL HST, then you will love it!!!

Enjoy!

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #36  
Get whatever tractor feels the most comfortable to you and one that will do what you need.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #37  
   / Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #38  
Get whatever tractor feels the most comfortable to you and one that will do what you need.

This is great advice. After several test drives I ended up with a tractor I was not even considering.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra
Agreed, as to the quarter inching valve, you can put limit chains on your cutter to eliminate drop as some members have done and here is a good thread on proper adjustment for best results; sadly Chuck has passed on; enjoy your new tractor.:thumbsup::)

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/212121-quarter-inching.html

Thanks for the link TripleR. I actually found that a couple days ago when I was searching for something else. Excellent write up on properly adjusting the quarter inching valve. I already bookmarked it for future reference.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #40  
Have you looked at the 2000 series Deere yet?