Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #41  
I would visit the Kubota dealer and try one out. You've sat on it so you know you like the feel so now it's the time to drive it around and see if you still like it.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra
Have you looked at the 2000 series Deere yet?

Yes, but the JD 2720 is essentially the Yanmar SX3100. The Yanmar is less expensive.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #43  
I wouldn't worry too much about how Mahindra is marketing the Max. I mean, I bought a Kubota B2920 CUT for the same price it would have cost to get a Deere 1026R SCUT, and got the bigger tires, more ground clearance, more HP, etc. Should we lambast Kubota for pricing their CUT in a way that's competitive with Deere's SCUT? I'd be more likely to complain about Deere asking too much for a SCUT!!

As far as size/price goes, I think the Mahindra strategy could easily backfire. I know a lot of Kubota BX owners who specifically picked that model since it's not too much bigger than a garden tractor. Any company that doesn't have a product in that size range may be missing some SCUT business.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #44  
The B3200 is a fine tractor, and a good value, but make sure you like the 4-cyl engine. I found the 3-cyl in the B2920/B2620 to be much smoother.

/ Looking for some opinions/advice - Kubota/Yanmar/Mahindra #45  
Teikas Dad said:
Yes, but the JD 2720 is essentially the Yanmar SX3100. The Yanmar is less expensive.

I did not realize the 2720 was made by Yanmar, I knew the 3005 was.