Price Check Considering Bobcat CT335, price ?

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #11  
94BULLITT said:
The Bobcat loaders used to be made bu rhino. Someone said they make their own now.

Yes bobcat makes their own loaders.

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #12  
I have a Bobcat CT 335 Hydro 38 horse power with front end loader for sale it has 115 hours and was bought brand new in Feb 2011. I have bought a new home and do not have that much use for a tractor with a reduction in land. The tractor cost $21,000 brand new and with the low hours I will let her go $17,500. Tractor is in great condition and is still practically brand new I can send you some pictures if you like. My email is philip_oxendine@yahoo.com send me a message if interested.

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #13  
As has been posted and reiterated at other places on the forum, Bobcat is getting out of the tractor end of the business. Maybe the OP can find a unit that a dealer is wanting to move off the lot in anticipation of this.

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #14  
As has been posted and reiterated at other places on the forum, Bobcat is getting out of the tractor end of the business. Maybe the OP can find a unit that a dealer is wanting to move off the lot in anticipation of this.

Just because they are getting out of the tractor business does not mean that the tractors they sold are crap and also does not mean that dealers are willing to give them away either. I am not a dealer and will sell mine for $16,500 maybe a little less if anyone is interested in buying a great tractor at a bargin of a price compared to dealer quotes.

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #15  
Just because they are getting out of the tractor business does not mean that the tractors they sold are crap and also does not mean that dealers are willing to give them away either. I am not a dealer and will sell mine for $16,500 maybe a little less if anyone is interested in buying a great tractor at a bargin of a price compared to dealer quotes.

Taking this a little personal aren't you? I never insinuated in any way that the quality of the tractors is any better or worse than another brand. If you'll look on the Bobcat forums it's been speculated that maybe some dealers would be willing to bargain to get them off the lots because Bobcat is making an exit from the tractor end of things. I'd be looking into a Bobcat if I was in the market, but I'm not.

Last edited:
   / Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #16  
Taking this a little personal aren't you? I never insinuated in any way that the quality of the tractors is any better or worse than another brand. If you'll look on the Bobcat forums it's been speculated that maybe some dealers would be willing to bargain to get them off the lots because Bobcat is making an exit from the tractor end of things. I'd be looking into a Bobcat if I was in the market, but I'm not.

Of course not I am not insulted by their drop out I have their product and it is great, I just dont need en expensive toy sitting around the house. If you know anyone looking send them my way. Thanks

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #17  
Of course not I am not insulted by their drop out I have their product and it is great, I just dont need en expensive toy sitting around the house. If you know anyone looking send them my way. Thanks

Not sure where you are in regards to the original poster, but it looks like he's in the market. I'm a few states away so I probably couldn't help you out even if I knew someone who was looking.

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #18  

Do you realize there is a "for sale" section?

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #19  
Where is the "for sale" section?