Price Check Considering Bobcat CT335, price ?

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #1  

Wm Richard

Tractor
Bobcat CT335
I've been reviewing the various posts on this site and appreciate your input, so I signed up to pose a question.

I have been shopping for several months and like the Bobcat utility tractors and have been given a cash price for a CT335 with quick attach loader of $19,500 - last year's model. Also considering the model above, CT 440, cash priced at $21,000; or the CT235 priced at $17,300. These prices seem reasonable given comparable JD or Kubota models, but would appreciate any thoughts members may have.

As with any purchase, I am finding that more always seems better.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

WM

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #2  
Where those prices for hydro or gear tractors? They sound pretty good to me regardless, I guess the free FEL makes it hard to compete with others on the price. Were they on R4 tires? I think I would go with at least the 335. What Kubota's and JD's did you look at.

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ?
Roger,

These are hydro tractors. I can't recall the JD or Kubota spec numbers, but for 30 to 35 hp and a loader, I was looking at mid to upper 20k.

I'm just trying to figure out how hard to negotiate the numbers, or whether it's worth it. I want to keep the dealer happy with me when it's time for service. I always try to haggle when buying a car, and this price has the same feel to it.

Thanks.

WM

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #4  
I have the 235 and absolutely love it. I bought it this past spring for $14000, but I think I got an exceptional deal. The dealer wanted to move it out of his inventory because he sells more of the 230's and 225's. From what I understand the horsepower of the 235 and 335 are pretty much the same, the difference is in the physical size of the tractor.

I have 10 acres that I use a 72" finish mower, 60" rotary mower, 60" box blade, and of course the FEL. I don't think you can go wrong with the choices you're looking at.

I think I read that the 335 is discontinued due to slow sales.
Steve

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #5  
All are good prices. As to which one, depends on your needs. If you need a lot of loader capacity, then the 440 would be the way to go. don't buy too small. If you don't need HST, look at the corresponding Kioti's, which can be had with/without HST, and they also have the DS series of value tractors.

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #6  
Roger,

These are hydro tractors. I can't recall the JD or Kubota spec numbers, but for 30 to 35 hp and a loader, I was looking at mid to upper 20k.

I'm just trying to figure out how hard to negotiate the numbers, or whether it's worth it. I want to keep the dealer happy with me when it's time for service. I always try to haggle when buying a car, and this price has the same feel to it.

Thanks.

WM

A Kubota L4240, which is comparable to the CT440 would be in the upper 20's. The CT235 and the CT335 are the same pto power but the 335 is a larger frame tractor with a stronger loader. It also has a different hydro pedal arrangement.

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #7  
I've been reviewing the various posts on this site and appreciate your input, so I signed up to pose a question.

I have been shopping for several months and like the Bobcat utility tractors and have been given a cash price for a CT335 with quick attach loader of $19,500 - last year's model. Also considering the model above, CT 440, cash priced at $21,000; or the CT235 priced at $17,300. These prices seem reasonable given comparable JD or Kubota models, but would appreciate any thoughts members may have.

WM
You are right... more is better. I have a CT235. It's nice, but not enough lift capacity. I'd go with the CT 440. The 440 has the larger 9TL loader. The CT 235 has the 7TL and the 330 had the 8TL. The 440 s a heavier duty tractor. All depends on what your needs are, but if you're anything like me, you may regret not buying the larger tractor.

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #8  
The Bobcat tractors are built by Daedong (Kioti) of South Korea. Kioti does have equivilent tractors. The main difference is that the Bobcat engineers asked for some changes and Daedong complied. Bobcat does not use the Kioti loaders. They use another brand. I had a 2011 DS3510 which I just traded in a week ago. A nice 34 HP tractor. It was a not quite what I needed. I now have a 2012 DS4510. Sweet tractor. The point is, You may get a better deal from Kioti. Other manufacturers may have good deals/sales going also. Look around and you will find something that fits your needs
Good Luck:thumbsup:
Tom

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #9  

WM

I have the DK35se, almost the same tractor as the CT335 I believe. Of course the loader is a Kioti loader. I gave 19300 for it. They are discontinued, from what I understand the frame being just a little shorter than the DK40/CT440 size frame they could not fit the Tier IV final emission equipment on the shorter frame. It is a great tractor, I have almost 100 hours on mine since April, and it is a joy to operate.

James K0UA

/ Considering Bobcat CT335, price ? #10  
The Bobcat loaders used to be made bu rhino. Someone said they make their own now.