NotHappyJan

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / NotHappyJan #1  

Tractor
Agrison 50Hp Turbo
Would like to hear of Agrison (Agricat) tractor owner experiences.

/ NotHappyJan #2  
This has been discussed here a number of times and I doubt you will get any responses as the thread has been removed due to legalities. I know your pain.

/ NotHappyJan #4  
Just before joining the site (about an hour ago) I emailed my mate with exactly the same comment, "Not Happy Jan" as I have to split my Massey 154-4. Workshop Manuals zilch so far despite promises on the internet. Sorry about your problem no help am I.:mad:

/ NotHappyJan #5  
It is not up to me to comment any further but any warranty seemed to be an issue.
Sorry I can't be of any more help. Over and out......

/ NotHappyJan
Thank you, my experience has been entirely negative. It's funny how lawyers can make the truth illegal until you can afford a better (more expensive) lawyer.

/ NotHappyJan
Junk is too kind a word!

/ NotHappyJan #8  
such is life. The more money you have, it entitles you to the better things in life including better lawyers. If i had the money, my entire tractor fleet would be brand new john deeres. back to work it is!!!

/ NotHappyJan #10  
Hi Jane,

I would like to share my experience with my recently (August 2012) Agrison 50hp G3 Turbo trcaotr. Since the purchase I have done around 50 hours of operation. Main purpose is to slash my paddocks. Within this timeframe the front rim broke three times. The first time it happened whilst slashing the paddock (rather steep hills) and the tractor almost rolled over.

Agrison replaced the rim twice under warranty, but I知 still waiting for the replacement of the third rim (since 3/01/2013). Due to long delivery times of the replacement rims the tractor is not operational for a considerable amount of time (more than 12 weeks up to now). This has caused considerable cost, as I had to contract out the jobs intended to be done with the tractors.

Further - seen that there are already three rims which broke in the short time of operation - it is only a question of time until the next rim will break. The tractor is unsafe and not suitable for the intended use (e.g. to slash the hills of my paddock).
The tractor is unsafe and is not suitable for the intended use.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.