Rotary cutter

/ Rotary cutter #1  

jdwb

Tractor
Mahindra 5530
Where can I find the best price for a 6ft Mahindra standard rotary cutter with 65HP gearbox?

/ Rotary cutter #2  
jdwb, First of all, welcome.....Second, I'm gonna take a wild stab here and suggest that not many folks are gonna be able to help you...your best bet is start calling around to outfits near you....by the way, there are a bunch of other brands out there...why Mahindra (PS: I don't believe that Mahindra actually makes that unit, but is a brand over someone else's...Personally I'd start with your nearby Tractor supply and go on from there...Frontier, Bush Hog, King Kutter, etc...all will do the job, some will just cost more to do it....BobG in VA

/ Rotary cutter #3  
Why Mahindra? Good names out there are Land Pride, Woods, Rino, and I'm sure more, check them all out before you buy. Good Luck.
DevilDog

/ Rotary cutter #4  
jdwb,

Kodiak makes the Mahindra mowers. I have a 10' pull, one tough unit. All specs for the Mahindra can be found in Kodiak.com website.

Idaho2

/ Rotary cutter #5  
I don't know where you are in Alabama but Kodiak is made in E. Tenn.,So you should be able to find a dealer. I think I remember that Grizzly is a rebadged Kodiak as well. I Have always liked the looks of the units. I will own one someday.