Waiting for Delivery!!!

/ Waiting for Delivery!!! #1  

Typhoon

Gold Member
Tractor
LS MT357HC
Well, im waiting for my baby to arrive! I ordered it last week and they received payment from me yesterday so now im waiting. For those who dont know, thanks to all the great information on this site I chose the New Holland TC29D Hydro, with new holland loader and 5' rotary cutter. It is coming to Southern Illinois from North Carolina. I have never had anything of this size delivered to me so I have no idea how long it might take. I asked the dealer and he told me that he wasnt sure either. Go figure. Does anyone else have any idea how long something like this usually takes? Anyways... just HAD to tell yall that its on its way!
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif-Brad

/ Waiting for Delivery!!! #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Does anyone else have any idea how long something like this usually takes? )</font>

TOO LONG!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Congratulations on your purchase. You might as well buy the new Harry Potter book to read all night, 'cause you're not going to sleep very well! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hope the wait isn't too long. Keep your camera ready so you can post pics when it arrives. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Waiting for Delivery!!! #3  
Congratulations! Now the hardest part of all, waiting.
I am sure that you will be just waiting for that truck to show up!
Be sure and post a picture when you get your new toy .. er.. tool.

Shari
4310 MFWD eHydro, 430 FEL, 47 BH, LX5 cutter, 550 Tiller, iMatch

/ Waiting for Delivery!!! #4  
Congrats, You have a great machine on the way. Almost said toy. Hope it arrives soon. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Waiting for Delivery!!! #5  
once it is on the truck headed your way, i would think it is a one day drive, when it gets on the truck that is the question?

/ Waiting for Delivery!!! #6  
<font color="blue"> Congrats </font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Waiting for Delivery!!! #7  
I had my TC-30, 7308fel, delivered from N. Carolina to Monroe, MI about 4 weeks ago. It left on a Friday morning and arrived on a Tuesday afternoon, the truck had two stops before mine. Mine came by Bestway and he called that Friday when he left and told me then he would be at my place Tuesday morning. When he calls find out if he has ramps. I ended up unloading at the feed stores' dock and driving it 4 miles home which was kinda cool, so it worked out well for me. I thought it was going to be delivered to my driveway. So find out if you need access to a ramp or dock. My salesman called me at work and told me exactly when it was leaving and the trucker called my home about 4 or 5 hours later. and told my wife his timeline. The trucking guys did do a good job, then Bestway called me to make sure I received the tractor and was happy. That was a very good day! so I have had it for 1 month and now I laugh at myself for not buying one of these 5 years ago when we first moved out of suburbia. you will truly enjoy your toy/ machine,

/ Waiting for Delivery!!! #8  
I think I recall someone here on TBN commenting that they arrainged for a tow truck flatbed to meet them when the big truck arrived. They drove the tractor onto the tow truck's flatbed and then lowered it onto the ground. Seemed like a pretty good idea to me.

/ Waiting for Delivery!!! #9  
I finalized my order on June 12th. and as of June 27th. the dealer still had no word of shipping confirmation. I'd really like to have it for our July 4 parade in town here. I'd really like it soon so I can start on my new driveway for the new house. I'd really like it soon so I'll have it. Do I sound anxious? Just for the record, it's a 2910, MMM, FEL, BH, 50"RC tiller and box scraper, all in orange. The cab won't be shipped till late July or early August.
Still waiting in Minnesota

/ Waiting for Delivery!!! #10  
midlife:

By far waiting is the WORST part. I had gotten word that my tractor had shipped just a few days after I had ordered it. However, the FEL and Backhoe hadn't arrived for close to a week. At 3 weeks (well, 2.5, but who is counting) I still didn't have a tractor. The dealer was great, he brought 1/2 my tractor to my house (it had the FEL and the rototiller for ballast).
This let me get to work doing some around the property. About 5 days later he brought my rotary cutter. I got more work done /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Now the backhoe is ready, but he has been swamped with all the good financing and everything... so he is putting it on next week.
The waiting was the worst part, my dealer was great helping alleviate the angst.
While you are waiting, you should go and plan all the things you are going to do in the first 10 hours! ...
The worst part is almost over...

Shari
4310 MFWD eHydro, 430 FEL, 47 BH, LX5 Cutter, 550 Tiller, iMatch