Buying Advice Kubota 7040 Cab with industrial tires

/ Kubota 7040 Cab with industrial tires #1  

mashyken

Tractor
Currently shopping
I just sold my tractor and am looking at the M7040 but want industrial tires to make the top of the cab lower since the height it comes with on Ag Tires is too tall to fit my garage. Does anyone have a cabbed M7040 with industrial tires and do you know the cab height? The Kubota sale is over at the end of this month ( 8 days remaining) so would like to find out as soon as possible as the dealer does not know and Kubota cannot answer that question either.

Thanks.

/ Kubota 7040 Cab with industrial tires #2  
I can't answer your question but here is a possible alternative if you still want ag tires. We faced a similar issue when it came to buying a new tractor to go in the poultry barns. What our kubota dealer did was put the ag tires and rims from an M6800 on our M8200. It changed the height by about 4 inches I believe. Maybe this isn't possible with the M7040 but it's something to consider.

/ Kubota 7040 Cab with industrial tires
Thanks, but I am looking at industrial tires. I will see if this works or not. Good suggestion. Did the change affect how the tractor worked?

/ Kubota 7040 Cab with industrial tires #4  
Slower on the road. Would have been nice having the larger ag tires for the extra weight since ours are loaded. Other wise nothing comes to mind.

/ Kubota 7040 Cab with industrial tires #5  
R4 ARE BETTER ON ICE MORE RUBBER ON THEM

/ Kubota 7040 Cab with industrial tires #6  
i begg to differ i stopped on ice going down a hill on ice in high 4 th gear didnt side but a few inches