Just bought Kubota L3830

/ Just bought Kubota L3830 #1  

Little_Wiley

Tractor
Kubota L3830 HST
Well, went and put my money down yesterday on a new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
What I bought was a:

Kubota L3830 $17,200.00
<ul type="square"> [*]HST Transmission
[*]4x4
[*]R4 Tires
[*]2 Rear Work lights
[*]HD Brush Guard w/five weights
[*]Fiberglass Top[/list]
The other attachments I got were:
<ul type="square"> [*]5' Andy Bushhog Mower $550.00
[*]72" BEFCO Finish Mower $1750.00
[*]66" C&T 1618 Disc Harrow $575.00 (C&T supposed to be manufactured in Lyons, Georgia.
[*]72" T.R. Heavy Duty Box Blade $420.00
[*]C & T 3Pt Hay Fork $230.00
[*]Post Hole Digger w/6" Auger $460.00
[*]6' Rock Rake $385.00
[/list]

Total Walk Away price was $21,570.

Was originally going to go with the GST Transmission but drove the HST and have to admit I really like the fact that I could go forward and back using the foot only and just had to pull foot of the pedal to stop. Figure the HST will work a whole lot better for me when I'm close quartered in the woods working around pine trees. Now I just have to get a 20' Trailer to carry things around on /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Just bought Kubota L3830 #2  
Congratulations on the purchase. Is it for a business or just personel use. Noticed you did not get a FEL though??

Good luck with all

Bartman

/ Just bought Kubota L3830 #3  
Congrats on the new unit and all your tools to get those jobs done... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="blue">...Post Hole Digger w/6" Auger
6' Rock Rake ...</font>

I've never seen a "6in. auger", If not a typo to be "9in.", then I hope ya change to a min. 9in. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Your L3830 can handle a 7' and 8' rake... the 6' is very small (don't forget you can angle them for close quarters...)

Good luck with your new unit... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="blue"> </font>

/ Just bought Kubota L3830 #4  
nice rig, noticed u did not mention a fel, did u not get one? or just forget to include it in the post?

/ Just bought Kubota L3830 #5  
Sounds like a sweet package! Nice price too! Congrats.

I'd like to know more about the fiberglass canopy. What did it run? Can you post a picture? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Just bought Kubota L3830 #6  
Congratulations... you're joining a lot of others jumping on the bandwagon with the new 30 series Kubotas! That's a great setup you have... should last you for many years. I bought one of the previous generation Kubotas a year ago, it's done amazing work for me and hasn't given a single minute's trouble... not even a loose nut (besides the one driving it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif). Hope you have the same good experience. Don't forget to show off your new baby... post some some pictures when you can!

/ Just bought Kubota L3830 #7  
Congratulations; now you can move over to the Kubota owning/operating forum! Looks like you got a nice tractor at a good price; I hope to order mine soon. Post pictures!

/ Just bought Kubota L3830
They wanted $4100 for the FEL. I currently can't justify it to the CFO or my wallet with regards to the monthly payment. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The tractor was purchased for personel use. We have 10 Acres and are building a house on it. I will be mowing that acerage plus my sister-in-law and her husband have 10 next to us which I will end up mowing atleast 4-5 of it. They also have horses so we will be fencing 4-5 acres for that plus moving rolls of hay here and there.

Tractor will also be used at the hunting club for trail clearing and food plots. Thats part of the reason why I didn't go with a wider rake. It also means that I have to shell out another 2K for a 20' trailer (12K weight rating) to transport the tractor.

I won't have CO (Certificate of Occupancy) on my house until at least 2nd week of August. Dealer will hold everything for me and deliver everything once I move in.

Once It's delivered, for free of course, I will get some pics up for all to see. The fiberglass top, cost $200.00, is supposed to be better than the one that Kubota has for the tractors. I was very explicit to the dealer that working in the pines at the hunting club can be bad on tops. He told me it will hold up to the knocks and dings from that environment. I hope he fully understands that I WILL hold him to his statements /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Just bought Kubota L3830
Hadn't thought about a 9 in auger vice 6 in. I may give him a call and just have him change it and see if he keeps cost the same. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif