Kubota l3800hst or Kioti ck35hst?

/ Kubota l3800hst or Kioti ck35hst? #1  

Vanislander

Tractor
BOBCAT CT335
Hi, I've been reading this forum for over a year now, and am impressed with all the information contained within it. I know that this question or one similar to it has probably come up, but I personally would like to know the pros and cons of a Kubota verses the Kioti. I look forward to your replies.

/ Kubota l3800hst or Kioti ck35hst? #2  
I am not one to offer advice in regards to different makes and models comparisons. Perhaps other members will chime in that own one of those makes and models that you are seeking advice on. The following website may be of some assistance. Best wishes and Welcome aboard. TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors

/ Kubota l3800hst or Kioti ck35hst? #3  
Welcome from Oklahoma. Can't help on your decision, just search for peoples likes and dislikes and see which machine fits you the best. Ideally, if any rental yards close to you have one or the other machine available so you could rent one for a couple of days and see how you like them

Ken

/ Kubota l3800hst or Kioti ck35hst?
Thanks for the info, I am leaning towards the Kioti CK 35 as there is a new dealer close by and I purchased a Bobcat excavator from him in the past, and he was good to deal with. There has been some concern with the posts on this site that the Kubota 3 point has some issues, there has also been some concerns with the Kioti as well. I guess that is what the warranty is for, to fix any minor issues. Both tractors have very similar prices, the kioti is a little more deluxe with it's amenities as compared to the Kubota being a more basic machine. Nothing signed or sealed as of yet, hoping to make a desision soon. If anyone could let me know from their experience as to which is definitely the best machine please let me know.

Ken, I had rented a Kioti CK20 to move around some crushed concrete, it was a nice little tractor, a little tippy though as there was no fluid filled tires, just the bare machine and FEL. It handled a heaped bucket, I just had to be careful with the turns. The nice thing about the machine was it's compact size. It had 150 + hours on it and it performed excellent. All in all a nice machine. I don't have a huge property, but I do have hills and slopes to it that can make things a little interesting. I need to move a considerable amount of material and construct a lot of rock retaining walls. I figure that if I were to hire out the work it would probably cost $150,000.00 + so the money spent on a tractor and some of my time is a worthy investment.

/ Kubota l3800hst or Kioti ck35hst? #6  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons forum.

/ Kubota l3800hst or Kioti ck35hst? #7  
I own and like Kubotas, but my brother has a CK27 and between the two models mentioned, I would go with the Kioti, more features and both brands are good quality machines in my opinion.

/ Kubota l3800hst or Kioti ck35hst? #8  
Not trying to open a can of worms but I would go with the Kubota. I feel that they are more reliable.

I dont know what your budget is but did you look at a kubota L3140?

Hi Roger, I have looked at the Kubota l3800 again at the dealer yesterday. They did not have the l3140 in stock. I had asked about it and it was a substantial premium for that model with less HP. I wanted to drive the l3800, the only hst model they had was a bare tractor and he could not get it up the gravel hill to let me try it even in four wheel drive, the tractor had no extra weight for traction. I wasn't impressed.
So I went to the Kioti dealer and drove a CK30. It had the fel on with no extra weights and I drove it with relative ease up and through a ditch. I must say that I do like the features on the Kioti. They did not have a CK 35 in stock as they had just sold three of them in the last 10 days. The CK27 and the CK 30 are the same configuration as the CK35, just less HP. I am wondering if I need the extra power?

/ Kubota l3800hst or Kioti ck35hst? #10  
Hi Roger, I have looked at the Kubota l3800 again at the dealer yesterday. They did not have the l3140 in stock. I had asked about it and it was a substantial premium for that model with less HP. I wanted to drive the l3800, the only hst model they had was a bare tractor and he could not get it up the gravel hill to let me try it even in four wheel drive, the tractor had no extra weight for traction. I wasn't impressed.
So I went to the Kioti dealer and drove a CK30. It had the fel on with no extra weights and I drove it with relative ease up and through a ditch. I must say that I do like the features on the Kioti. They did not have a CK 35 in stock as they had just sold three of them in the last 10 days. The CK27 and the CK 30 are the same configuration as the CK35, just less HP. I am wondering if I need the extra power?

More POWER!!!!! Go for it!!