New equipment on Thursday!

/ New equipment on Thursday! #1  

RHughes

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TN65
Closed a deal on a new NH TN65 yesterday afternoon and it will be delivered on Thursday. I can't wait to use it! I may not know how to act after working with a JD1020 for the last 25 years.
My first project is a new pole equipment shed (new equipment has gotta have a new home, right ), followed by some new fire lanes in the pine plantation. I'm sure SWMBO will have a few updates to be made to the landscaping too.
I'll try to post to the group when I'm up to something interesting.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New equipment on Thursday! #2  
Hi Ralph,

Good luck with your new tractor!

What kind of a deal did you get? I am also looking at a TN 65.

I am getting my shed built next month so my future Tractor(s) will have a home.

Regards,

Yooper Dave

/ New equipment on Thursday! #3  
WELCOME TO THE FORUM; TN 65 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif now that is one bad boy!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif as soon as u get it pics will be expected! good luck and be safe.

/ New equipment on Thursday!
I think I got a pretty good deal, especialy when compared to comparable JD and Kubota equipment. The TN65 with mechanical sync shuttle, remote hydraulics, canopy, and grill guard was just a shade over $16K. Kubota came in next at $16.7K for an M4900. JD was up above $19K for a 5220.
It seems like the NH and Kubota ship with a lot of standard equipment that costs extra on the JD; telescoping draft links, remote hydraulics, etc.
I've always used JD equipment, even if it was a older; I may have to be retrained. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif