Tractor
    New Holland TN65

Default New equipment on Thursday!

Closed a deal on a new NH TN65 yesterday afternoon and it will be delivered on Thursday. I can't wait to use it! I may not know how to act after working with a JD1020 for the last 25 years.
    My first project is a new pole equipment shed (new equipment has gotta have a new home, right ), followed by some new fire lanes in the pine plantation. I'm sure SWMBO will have a few updates to be made to the landscaping too.
    I'll try to post to the group when I'm up to something interesting.
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota F2400, Kubota F2100, Farmtrac 360, Tool Cat

Default Re: New equipment on Thursday!

Hi Ralph,

Good luck with your new tractor!

What kind of a deal did you get? I am also looking at a TN 65.

I am getting my shed built next month so my future Tractor(s) will have a home.

Regards,

Yooper Dave

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

WELCOME TO THE FORUM; TN 65 [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] now that is one bad boy!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] as soon as u get it pics will be expected! good luck and be safe.

Tractor
    New Holland TN65

I think I got a pretty good deal, especialy when compared to comparable JD and kubota equipment. The TN65 with mechanical sync shuttle, remote hydraulics, canopy, and grill guard was just a shade over $16K. Kubota came in next at $16.7K for an M4900. JD was up above $19K for a 5220.
    It seems like the NH and Kubota ship with a lot of standard equipment that costs extra on the JD; telescoping draft links, remote hydraulics, etc.
    I've always used JD equipment, even if it was a older; I may have to be retrained. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]