I Pulled The Trigger

/ I Pulled The Trigger #1  

ArcherXC

Bronze Member
Tractor
1965 Massey Ferguson 135
For a number of weeks I have been looking to buy my first tractor and have probably made a nuisance of myself on this thread. Thanks for all the help and insight. I found a great tractor yesterday and was able to buy it before someone else snatched it up. It is a 2nd owner MF135 with the 6 speed tranny and no multipower. It is in great shape and has a little over 2700 hours on it. MF135's are very popular here and get snatched up very quickly. I was able to get it for $3600. It seemed a little higher than I wanted to pay, but the owner knew it would sell so there was not much wiggle room. I've attached a picture. Thanks again for all the help!!

IMG_0413.jpg

/ I Pulled The Trigger #3  
congrats on the new tractor.

/ I Pulled The Trigger #4  
Congratulations, those are nice old tractors; seem to last forever.:thumbsup:

/ I Pulled The Trigger #6  
nice ...check your fluids and get to work

/ I Pulled The Trigger #7  
Congratulations, looks great.

/ I Pulled The Trigger #8  
Nice tractor!! You are right, they are popular and sell very easily. I'm often surprised at the selling prices, but you definitely get a quality machine for your money. My Father-in-law has one that he restored about 12 years ago. We use it to ted and rake hay. Enjoy!

/ I Pulled The Trigger #9  
For a number of weeks I have been looking to buy my first tractor and have probably made a nuisance of myself on this thread. Thanks for all the help and insight. I found a great tractor yesterday and was able to buy it before someone else snatched it up. It is a 2nd owner MF135 with the 6 speed tranny and no multipower. It is in great shape and has a little over 2700 hours on it. MF135's are very popular here and get snatched up very quickly. I was able to get it for $3600. It seemed a little higher than I wanted to pay, but the owner knew it would sell so there was not much wiggle room. I've attached a picture. Thanks again for all the help!!

View attachment 287954

Boy, I sure would love to trade you out of those headlight brackets. If you ever think about moving them to the front and want to change. Look me up. I've been looking everywhere for a pair of those mounts. I have these to trade.

View attachment 291252 View attachment 291253

/ I Pulled The Trigger #10  
Very Nice.... i know your happy to have it in the Shed...:)