Buying Advice Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business

/ Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business #41  
So whats your problem????

I must do a horrible job explaining myself.

Epic_Facepalm_5452.png

bug.gif

/ Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business #42  
   / Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business #43  
Then you will be paying for shipping and get ripped off. Can you imagine ordering 8 gallons of hyrdualic oil and paying the shipping.
You can get hydraulic oil at Walmart, Tractor Supply or the local auto parts store.
I buy all my parts over the phone. I can get most parts shipped cheaper than the cost of driving to a dealer.

Last edited:
   / Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business #44  
Really, you either didn't read all the posts, or you don't understand that parts are identical to 3 other current tractors that are sold today and will be sold tomorrow. IF parts become more expensive, just buy the cheaper ones from one of the other brands. THEY ARE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read all of the posts, and I have also been crawling around on this earth for 67 years.

If you want to put your money into an orphaned Bobcat Tractor you can do that. I am going to keep mine in my pocket.

/ Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business #45  
I have read all of the posts, and I have also been crawling around on this earth for 67 years.

If you want to put your money into an orphaned Bobcat Tractor you can do that. I am going to keep mine in my pocket.

:mur:

/ Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business #46  

Ken, some people have to believe that the paint colour or branding is important, otherwise there's no discount! With 3 different companies having sold the same tractor(Bobcat, Kioti, Mccormick/Landini) in N.A. I think parts/service aren't going to be an issue in the future, but that's just me...

/ Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business #47  
I suppose as an owner who has the flexibility to see out parts for that what you've got, you maybe in a better position than the retailers that have to try and support their customers with orphaned products.

/ Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business #48  
I suppose as an owner who has the flexibility to see out parts for that what you've got, you maybe in a better position than the retailers that have to try and support their customers with orphaned products.
I still have my Bobcat. Aside from the loader, is there a reason why I should be worried? I could not imagine that Kioti parts would be a problem to come by. Am I missing something?

/ Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business #49  

Id watch what you say my friend, just got off phone with JD dealer and he said Deere is dropping the 110...

/ Buying a Bobcat as they exit the business #50  
Id watch what you say my friend, just got off phone with JD dealer and he said Deere is dropping the 110...

I know they are. I am disappointed, and it means I will have to look harder for parts in the future.

But, when I bought it it was a current model. My point was, and still is, that when you buy an orphan you are taking a chance on support. I have had many years of use, and since nothing major, or even minor, has broken, I think I am OK for a while.

If I were buying a TLB today, I would get an M59, an L45, or take the big plunge and get a JD 310, or a Case 580.