Delivered!!! Pics Inside!

/ Delivered!!! Pics Inside! #1  

Typhoon

Gold Member
Tractor
LS MT357HC
Today is my lucky day!! I actually took delivery of my new baby last night at about 8pm, little too dark for pictures, so as promised I got up this morning and took some. These pics are of the tractor sitting at my house in town. After these were taken, I took it out to its new home on my 50 acre plot. These tractors are AWESOME!! Loaded with power and VERY smooth to operate. I was suprised at how smooth. I bush-hogged about 10 acres, then I had to try out the loader so I played around with a huge mulch pile for a bit. I do have a few questions though, so I will post them on the Owning/Operating forum. Thanks to everyone here for all the help, it was all of you that saved me tons of time and money and headaches. And special thanks to Bird for all the good advice. WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!
-Brad

Attachments

• 288064-pic 1.jpg
    288064-pic 1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 656
   / Delivered!!! Pics Inside!
Another Pic

Another Pic

Attachments

• 288065-pic 2.jpg
    288065-pic 2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 470
And another

And Another

Attachments

• 288066-pic 3.jpg
    288066-pic 3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 451
One More

One More

Attachments

• 288068-pic 4.jpg
    288068-pic 4.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 391
   / Delivered!!! Pics Inside! #5  
very very nice. SHALL WE COLOR U HAPPY? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Delivered!!! Pics Inside! #6  
Re: Another Pic

Forgot to ask? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif how do u like the hydro? everything u thought it would be? i would have nothing but hydro.

/ Delivered!!! Pics Inside! #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( very very nice. SHALL WE COLOR U HAPPY? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

I don't know, he looks kinda <font color="blue"> BLUE </font> to me!

Have a happy fourth! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frank, the Hydro is simply put.. SWEET!!!! I couldnt believe how smooth it was. Now that I have driven a hydro, I will never own a gear tractor. I must say the hydro is probably the thing that stands out about the tractor the most.
-Brad

/ Delivered!!! Pics Inside! #10  
Lets see now, bushhogged 10 acres, then played around with the fel in a mulch pile. I'd color him saddle sore. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif