Buying Advice Daedong tractors

/ Daedong tractors #11  
Hi Boyup

I'm in Central West, NSW and just got a Kioti (i.e. Daedong) just a few months ago. So far have only 15 hours on it. I looked at lots of brands and most were good but it came down to what the two closest dealers sold and supported. The Kioti is made by Daedong which is a South Korean brand. Daedong have been making diesel engines for quite a few decades. Their engineering expertise and quality control is like Japans - very good. I'm certainly very pleased with mine. I expect the brand to be around for quite a while and given its quality should hold its value quite well. If your buying new then try to buy from a dealer that is close by and your happy with. All tractors, like cars and washing machines, can have problems when 10 of thousands or more are produced each year. A good dealer should support you well over the warranty period and beyond. As for the tractor, mine performs really well, its easy to use, and looks good too :)

Mike

/ Daedong tractors #12  
Hi everyone, I've seen a couple of Daedong tractors for sale recently, various HP and attachments. Has anyone had any experience with this brand? What to look out for and such.
Thanks.

G'day Boyup

Daedong / Kioti are great tractors. We've just purchased our second. I've been running a 2001 CK30 (small 30Hp) since new. NEVER let me down in 1000 plus hours in our contracting bus. Great little tractor!

We have just traded our 90's Kubota (72HP) for a 100HP Kioti daedong, most impressed! And I kicked all the tyres!!! Great value, and a great tractor.

Good luck with the tractor shopping!