Comparison Kubota BX series Vs B series

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #11  
i remember a thread i was reading where he said that he felt that the bx 25 was limited in power when operating.

Jason, I think you'll find comments in many threads here on TBN that indicate the BX series has all the horsepower it needs and then some. I've been running a BX machine for 7 years now and can honestly say it has never lacked engine "power". The work it can do is indeed limited by the small size and weight, but there is a surplus of power to turn the wheels and spin the pto. As others have said, it depends on what you want to do with the machine. I needed a small tractor that would fit on a small trailer, get into tight spaces and do smaller chores. The BX has been perfect for that. It handles the small implements very well (I have a 48" box blade, 48" scraper blade, post hole digger, 60" landscape rake, 54" mower deck and FEL). We understand it wasn't meant for work in heavy brush or extreme rough ground, but for general work around our property, it is a hard-working machine. That being said, maybe your situation calls for something bigger because of the conditions, the acreage or the type of work.

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #12  
Overall, my BX is a nice machine and reliable. However, I've found that its lift capacity (460#) is one of its drawbacks... so I then have to use one of my tractors. If you don't have much need for lifting anything over 460# and you don't need skid steer quick attach, then you will be happy with the BX. All depends on what you'll be using it for. You may want to consider a CUT with Skid Steer Quick attach for quick implement swap (i.e pallet forks, grapple, bucket, etc). You can't go wrong with a B or L series. :)