Comparison Kubota BX series Vs B series

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #1  

Airportbum365

Tractor
Ford LGT 14D
BX or B what is the better machine here?

What Machine is the best bang for your buck?

thanks Jason:)

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #2  
What do you want to use it for? How much land do you have? What kind of terrain?

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #3  
I agree with dd. Really depends on what you are planning on doing. I have a B7510, it is higher off the ground than the BX's, which is good for me, because I sometimes take it in the woods. But as a machine to get into tight spaces or for mowing grass with a MMM than the BX is probably your machine.

They are both good.

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #4  
The best advice for making an economically sound decision has already been given. However, there is the enjoyment factor for me that can outscore economics. The largest tractor that will be able to do the job seems to be where I head to.

When I shopped for a new tractor about 10-1/2 years ago it came down to the BX and B series. Either would have done the job. The B7500 was more comfortable to operate for a big guy and had more capability. About 6 months ago the tractor bug bit again and I ended up with an L3200. Couldn't be happier.

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #5  
They are both good machines and good "bang for buck". It just depends on wether you want a smaller machine, or a bit bigger one. You have gotten great advice already. And without telling us what you want to do with the machines, for ANYONE to say one is better than the other is just plain full of chit

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #6  
As far as Horse power the tractors will do about the same thing. But as stated above, what are you using it for? If it is strictly for yard work I would go with the BX. If you plan on bush hogging or possibly using it in the feild or woods I would go with the B. Just my opinion.

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #7  
Ground clearance, size, and usage should dictate which is better for your work.

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #8  
I have both...and as has already been said, it's all about the usage. I had the BX for 9 years and mowed 4.5 acres of yard with it, as well as snowplowing and some FEL work. It was great.
Then I bought a ZRT mower and another 9 acres of field. That's when I traded for a B-that is used with a bush hog, heavier FEL work, and for occasional use in the woods. Each tractor has their role.

Will

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series
I just don't want to limit my self for a few extra bucks if i want to get implements down the road
i looked at the b series today the brake pedal is in a much more comfortable position. plus the duel brake pedal is nice
i remember a thread i was reading where he said that he felt that the bx 25 was limited in power when operating.
i just don't want to be unhappy with my purchase

Thanks Jason:)

/ Kubota BX series Vs B series #10  
If that is your logic, them L3800 is best :thumbsup:

Funny story - I was originally looking to buy a BX, then found out I can have a B for a thousand more, then when looking at the Bs, found out I can have an L for a thousand more, so I bought an L3700SU for $16,800, which really is not much more than what a BX or a B costs.
L is really the best value (most tractor for the money) as grand Ls and MX is much more money than economy L.

I just don't want to limit my self for a few extra bucks if i want to get implements down the road
i looked at the b series today the brake pedal is in a much more comfortable position. plus the duel brake pedal is nice
i remember a thread i was reading where he said that he felt that the bx 25 was limited in power when operating.
i just don't want to be unhappy with my purchase

Thanks Jason:)