Buying Advice Massey Ferguson 135

/ Massey Ferguson 135 #11  
overall, decent machines. lots around.. good parts support generally.

if on a budget.. look at those and hte 55-64 era fords..

/ Massey Ferguson 135 #12  
70 I think

/ Massey Ferguson 135 #14  
In the U.K., 135s are very collectable so it's not easy to find one for restoration.Once restored they command high prices, so to buy a restored model is normally out of the question.At every outing there are always a few on show and are a very practical machine and so good looking. If you can find one, go for it, you won't be dissapointed

/ Massey Ferguson 135 #15  
Buying a massey ferguson 135 for $4000 or less may have some internal problems that don't show on the outside. Most good ones are going to be a little more. That has been my experience.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 #16  
Buying a massey ferguson 135 for $4000 or less may have some internal problems that don't show on the outside. Most good ones are going to be a little more. That has been my experience.

:welcome:to TBN, Keep shopping. I looked for a year and found a 1967 MF 135 Diesel With power steering and 2 stage PTO.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 #17  
Sorry, I paid 2500 and the tractor has 5100 hours and runs great.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 #18  
New to the page. Not sure where to askthis question. MF 135 gas power. today stuck in gear. Played with it a little now I have 1st and reverse. shifter will not move sideways to engage 2nd or 3rd. have hear it could be shifter spring? Not sure. Is this something I can fix on my own or do I need to send it out for repair?

Thanks in advance

/ Massey Ferguson 135 #19  
New to the page. Not sure where to askthis question. MF 135 gas power. today stuck in gear. Played with it a little now I have 1st and reverse. shifter will not move sideways to engage 2nd or 3rd. have hear it could be shifter spring? Not sure. Is this something I can fix on my own or do I need to send it out for repair?

Thanks in advance
:welcome: To TBN