2009 john deere 3320 for sale to much? or good price? NEED HELP

/ 2009 john deere 3320 for sale to much? or good price? NEED HELP #1  

bowkid2010

Tractor
hey everyone,
I am new to this form because i plan on buying a 3320 john deere and need to gian more knowledge ive been doing my research for a few months now . I'm looking for opinions and some guideince from people who own and know about these machines. There is a 2009 john deere 3320 with 175 hours on it for 26,000 with the 300cx loader and the 485 backhoe. This is the exact setup i am looking for and i want to know if the seller is in the price range before i go ahead and get serious.
thank you,
mark

/ 2009 john deere 3320 for sale to much? or good price? NEED HELP #2  
Seems a little high to me, what would the same setup be new? As a point of reference my 2008 3320 ehydro was 6 months old with under 100 hours and I paid $24,000 which included an unused 447 BH, 300CX loader, 647 tiller and pallet forks. If I remember right that was about $10,000 less than the new price.

/ 2009 john deere 3320 for sale to much? or good price? NEED HELP
Thank you for the reply,
This is great. however i looked on john deere build your own tractor with the 485 and 300cx loader and got 36000 i believe now that was for a 2012 brand new . I do not know how to find the price for a 2009 brand new. thank you for the help and advice. more thoughts and opinions to make sure i am getting the right price thank you again.

/ 2009 john deere 3320 for sale to much? or good price? NEED HELP #4  
See what is on Tractorhouse.com. And take those numbers with a grain of salt-I think they are always on the high side

/ 2009 john deere 3320 for sale to much? or good price? NEED HELP #5  
See what is on Tractorhouse.com. And take those numbers with a grain of salt-I think they are always on the high side

Those are dealer's asking prices...not the selling prices.

As far as the OP's question...$26K is a realistic price if you're buying from a dealer. Might be a bit ($2K-3K) high for a private owner sale.
One thing to consider when asking about prices on TBN. tractor prices are somewaht regional. Expect higher prices in the NE, lower in the south and midwest.

Thank you for the quick replies. yes i do live in new England and the guy is a dealer and is asking 27900 but we have got him to around 26000 and is that a good price to stop? Or take it at 26000 because i don't want to buygo to low before the guy says i will find someone else to buy. thank you all very much, more input and knowledge please it will make the tractor buying a good experience with the knowing of a good dealing the end

/ 2009 john deere 3320 for sale to much? or good price? NEED HELP #7  
Thank you for the quick replies. yes i do live in new England and the guy is a dealer and is asking 27900 but we have got him to around 26000 and is that a good price to stop? Or take it at 26000 because i don't want to buygo to low before the guy says i will find someone else to buy. thank you all very much, more input and knowledge please it will make the tractor buying a good experience with the knowing of a good dealing the end

I'd keep negotiating...when the dealer says get the **** out, you'll know you've gone a bit low.
However, as I wrote in the previous post, $26K isn't bad for a dealer price...not in New England
It really depends on how much you want the tractor...

For new england it is a little much? Or is it not bad for being new england? Okay i will keep that in mind and hopefully get a few owners of a 2009 or 2010 3320 to say what they would pay or have payed or other opinions this for is great thank you guys agian