Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Default Re: Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E

Quote Originally Posted by Zebrafive View Post
    YES!

My JD 6415 has the deluxe rear SCVs. HUSCO 301 Series.

There is a black knob with three positions on each valve. One is for spring return to center and has float, another is with detents at each position ( extend/retract) and when the hydraulics gets to full pressure it springs back to neutral (usually when the cylinder is at end of stroke or fully retracted). It also has position where the lever will detent in either extend or retract and stay until moved. This position also has float. For a hydraulic motor you use this position starting with the valve in float and then moving it to retract to run the motor. Move back to float to stop the motor.

There is a second knob to control the flow.

The valves also has internal load checks.
    I saw that and thought that I posted that I had seen that in my second follow up post. But I guess that I was not clear, so thanks for following that up and confirming.
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Joe go to kubota.com and build the 8560 like you want. 15% off or better would be a good price. 18% off would be excellent.
    Roger

Kubota BX2360 & Kubota L4240 with paddle shifter, suicide doors and 24's
    Past Stuff: Ford 8N, Cub Cadet 2206, Bobcat CT235

My Threads

EA Wicked Grapple Build - 3PH Pallet Mover - Harbor Freight QH Mods - L4240 Upgrades - BX2360 Upgrades- How Add a Switch to a Worklight

My YouTube Channel

Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

If these two tractors are as close as everyone here says they are. Why not go with the American company? Why give American money to another country? All things being equal, keep as much money as you can here. Just sayin-
    JD 3720 Premium Cab, 300CX, 59" Front Mt. Blower, 72d MMM auto-connect deck.

Tractor
    Kubota BX 23

Sorry for my ignorance. What's the difference between a height hole and power hole? Specs vary quite a bit between the two.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

You can change were the cylinders go, the one set of holes it will lift higher, the other it will lift more.
    Roger

Kubota BX2360 & Kubota L4240 with paddle shifter, suicide doors and 24's
    Past Stuff: Ford 8N, Cub Cadet 2206, Bobcat CT235

My Threads

EA Wicked Grapple Build - 3PH Pallet Mover - Harbor Freight QH Mods - L4240 Upgrades - BX2360 Upgrades- How Add a Switch to a Worklight

My YouTube Channel

Tractor
    Kubota M8540

Quote Originally Posted by joe0189 View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance. What's the difference between a height hole and power hole? Specs vary quite a bit between the two.
    Hi Joe,
    No problem This is something I've only seen kubota offer. On the uprights of the loader frame where the cylinders attach Kubota has 2 fulcrum points that you can easily select one for Heavy lifting power and 2 for when you need the extra height but don't need the full lifting capacity. Even in the height position i can lift my 84" bucket full of wet clay all the way to full height. I definitely notice the extra power when trying to lift stumps up out of the ground with my pallet forks. Most of the time i just leave it in the power position but when doing my pole barn roof i used the height hole and other time when i put up a beam for a rope swing.

Happy tractor Shopping if you buy either of these amazing tractors I'm sure you'll be impressed.

This link has a picture and description about this feature
    Products: LA1353E Loader Features.

Best Regards
    Dave

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Rockgod View Post
    If these two tractors are as close as everyone here says they are. Why not go with the American company? Why give American money to another country? All things being equal, keep as much money as you can here. Just sayin-
    That might be more convincing if John Deere didn't have plants in India and Germany and someone whose name escapes me for the moment hadn't bought a John Deere after first buying a kubota...just saying...

Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    That might be more convincing if John Deere didn't have plants in India and Germany and someone whose name escapes me for the moment hadn't bought a John Deere after first buying a kubota...just saying...
    All I'm saying is JD is an American Based Company and Kubota isn't. If the two tractors are equal keep the money here in America that's all.

I did buy a Kubota that's true. However, I quickly found the error of my ways and went back to Deere.
    JD 3720 Premium Cab, 300CX, 59" Front Mt. Blower, 72d MMM auto-connect deck.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Rockgod View Post
    All I'm saying is JD is an American Based Company and kubota isn't. If the two tractors are equal keep the money here in America that's all.

I did buy a Kubota that's true. However, I quickly found the error of my ways and went back to Deere.
    I know, I was just kidding with you; just couldn't help myself, same thing happened to me when I bought a John Deere.

Tractor
    Kubota BX 23

I think the local kubota dealer may not discounting near enough. Hard to say since the Kubota website doesn't allow me to build and price a 8560. The 8540 is what is listed. But, I'm coming up short of a 15-18% discount by a wide margin using the 8540 pricing as a guide.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast