Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E

/ Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E #41  
YES!

My JD 6415 has the deluxe rear SCVs. HUSCO 301 Series.

There is a black knob with three positions on each valve. One is for spring return to center and has float, another is with detents at each position ( extend/retract) and when the hydraulics gets to full pressure it springs back to neutral (usually when the cylinder is at end of stroke or fully retracted). It also has position where the lever will detent in either extend or retract and stay until moved. This position also has float. For a hydraulic motor you use this position starting with the valve in float and then moving it to retract to run the motor. Move back to float to stop the motor.

There is a second knob to control the flow.

The valves also has internal load checks.

I saw that and thought that I posted that I had seen that in my second follow up post. :confused3: But I guess that I was not clear, so thanks for following that up and confirming. ;)

/ Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E #42  
Joe go to Kubota.com and build the 8560 like you want. 15% off or better would be a good price. 18% off would be excellent.

/ Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E #43  
If these two tractors are as close as everyone here says they are. Why not go with the American company? Why give American money to another country? All things being equal, keep as much money as you can here. Just sayin-

/ Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E
Sorry for my ignorance. What's the difference between a height hole and power hole? Specs vary quite a bit between the two.

/ Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E #45  
You can change were the cylinders go, the one set of holes it will lift higher, the other it will lift more.

/ Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E #46  
Sorry for my ignorance. What's the difference between a height hole and power hole? Specs vary quite a bit between the two.

Hi Joe,
No problem This is something I've only seen Kubota offer. On the uprights of the loader frame where the cylinders attach Kubota has 2 fulcrum points that you can easily select one for Heavy lifting power and 2 for when you need the extra height but don't need the full lifting capacity. Even in the height position i can lift my 84" bucket full of wet clay all the way to full height. I definitely notice the extra power when trying to lift stumps up out of the ground with my pallet forks. Most of the time i just leave it in the power position but when doing my pole barn roof i used the height hole and other time when i put up a beam for a rope swing.

Happy tractor Shopping if you buy either of these amazing tractors I'm sure you'll be impressed.

This link has a picture and description about this feature
Products: LA1353E Loader Features.

Best Regards
Dave

/ Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E #47  
If these two tractors are as close as everyone here says they are. Why not go with the American company? Why give American money to another country? All things being equal, keep as much money as you can here. Just sayin-

That might be more convincing if John Deere didn't have plants in India and Germany and someone whose name escapes me for the moment hadn't bought a John Deere after first buying a Kubota...just saying...:)

/ Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E #48  
That might be more convincing if John Deere didn't have plants in India and Germany and someone whose name escapes me for the moment hadn't bought a John Deere after first buying a Kubota...just saying...:)

All I'm saying is JD is an American Based Company and Kubota isn't. If the two tractors are equal keep the money here in America that's all.

I did buy a Kubota that's true. However, I quickly found the error of my ways and went back to Deere. ;)

/ Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E #49  
All I'm saying is JD is an American Based Company and Kubota isn't. If the two tractors are equal keep the money here in America that's all.

I did buy a Kubota that's true. However, I quickly found the error of my ways and went back to Deere. ;)

I know, I was just kidding with you; just couldn't help myself, same thing happened to me when I bought a John Deere.:laughing:

/ Kubota M8560 vs Deere 5083E
I think the local Kubota dealer may not discounting near enough. Hard to say since the Kubota website doesn't allow me to build and price a 8560. The 8540 is what is listed. But, I'm coming up short of a 15-18% discount by a wide margin using the 8540 pricing as a guide.