Buying Advice Agrison 90HP

/ Agrison 90HP #1  

David Blum

Tractor
Daedong DK75C
I am looking at buying one of these with cab and FEL.
Has anyone had any experience with this make of tractor.

/ Agrison 90HP #3  
I have never heard of them. How good is their dealer network? I think you would better of with something a little more mainstream.

/ Agrison 90HP #4  
I am looking at buying one of these with cab and FEL.
Has anyone had any experience with this make of tractor.

Honestly look around on this site....you will find a few posts about them which have not been deleted. Or contact myself,Bridget,issues or lots of other posters by PM

/ Agrison 90HP
Thanks Zonta223.
Have got some info already.

/ Agrison 90HP #6  
Whilst attractive on price, the Chinese built Agrisons are evidently built to a price & a lower standard compared side by side to say the Korean built Daedongs...........the Agrison's might be ok in lighter farm use & occassional use hobby farm applications but then that's probably not why you'd be considering a 90hp tractor.

I'm yet to see any Chinese built tractor last the distance in heavier farming applications - there's a world of difference between breaking hard clay & granite soils in Australia & cultivating agricultural land in other countries that has been regularly cropped for c.100yrs+....ditto for heavy slashing all day in Australian 38C+ summer days......

/ Agrison 90HP #7  
There is no shortage of Chinese tractors down under, all "makes" and colors, they come and go, just check out fleabay. I remember looking at a Rhino a few years ago .. I have also noticed new "old model" MF tractors from Pakistan sold here, dunno what the go is with that?
My advice is stay with a brand name machine.

/ Agrison 90HP
Thank you to all members that have posted information.
I think I will open the wallet and buy a New Holland.
dealer is close by and as i run 200 acres and 150 head of cattle
risk is the greatest factor for me as I am 70 km from any dealer
Agrison do not have any at all.

/ Agrison 90HP #9  
Thank you to all members that have posted information.
I think I will open the wallet and buy a New Holland.
dealer is close by and as i run 200 acres and 150 head of cattle
risk is the greatest factor for me as I am 70 km from any dealer
Agrison do not have any at all.

Question: If you have a 75hp Daedong why aren't you considering another Daedong in preference to a NH...etc ?
On the back of local farmers/neighbours good experiences, our first Daedong, a 100hp machine has been delivered this week displacing the CNH's, Landini's, McCormick's we usually run in this power/size

Last edited: