What tractor do I need?

/ What tractor do I need? #1  

Lowcountry17

Tractor
JD 5065E
I just bought an 80 acre piece of ground that has mostly young pine trees, several food plots, and a small pond. I'll be using the property for recreation (hunting) and growing pine trees. There is also a small pond on the property that I would like to improve. What size tractor should I be looking at? So far, I've looked mostly at Kubotas: L3800, L4600. Should I look at the their M series also? I also like the John Deere 5000 series. The 5045D or 5055D look like they might be a good fit. I would appreciate any advice.

/ What tractor do I need? #2  
:welcome:

/ What tractor do I need?
Thank you. Hope y'all have a high tolerance for basic (dumb?) questions from a first time tractor buyer.

/ What tractor do I need? #4  
Lowcountry17 said:
Thank you. Hope y'all have a high tolerance for basic (dumb?) questions from a first time tractor buyer.

I believe that we do for the most part. And yes, I would consider the M for a property that size.

/ What tractor do I need? #5  
What implements are you planning on using?? Grapple?

/ What tractor do I need? #6  
Never too much horsepower so don't get anything too small for your size property. You are looking at the right series of either make. Welcome.

/ What tractor do I need? #8  
Got to have a FEL or you only got a half of a tractor.

/ What tractor do I need? #10  
You may want to look at the Kubota grand L and the MX5100. Loaders come in very handy.