New toy is home... 2013 5083e

/ New toy is home... 2013 5083e
Thanks all! I'm looking forward to working her hard! Right now she is snuggled up in the barn... :)

/ New toy is home... 2013 5083e #22  
Great looking tractor. Now tell the wife to go get it dirty or move over.
Be safe.

Charlie

/ New toy is home... 2013 5083e #23  
If I may ask, what did you pay for that. Im in the market for new tractor and thats the size I am looking at....well if the price is right...lol

thanks

Installed the hydraulic toplink this weekend... HOW did I ever live without that!

I had ordered a bunch of road material, and used my boxblade to spread it. What a difference that toplink makes!

/ New toy is home... 2013 5083e #25  
Can you elaborate on the toplink function? Brand? Photos? Size of hose used? How smoothly does it function?
Did you notice any drift down as you used it?

I'm tempted to get a hyd toplink for mine but concerned the weight and resistance of some if the implements used will cause the cylinder to drift down and cause the need for continuous adjustment?

Separately, does your toolbox bracket mount to the loader?

OK...
Don't know brand, I bought it from the dealership. (I will find out.) Looks like 3/4 hose. Functions very smooth. No drift down that I noticed.

/ New toy is home... 2013 5083e #27  
As mentioned, I have the earlier version of that model --5520-- and it is probably has the most lugging power for the $$ of any tractor I have owned. I put four radials on mine but can pull an 8 ft chisel plow with equal ease to crushing an aluminum can in the driveway. Great tractor and especially great loader.

Yes, my tool box is mounted to loader...

/ New toy is home... 2013 5083e #29  
Nice machine! We just took delivery on the same model last week at work. We bought ours mainly to push snow in our big lots and use it for loading and unloading pallets of deliverables. I haven't gotten to use it yet, the guys won't get off the darn thing.