Researching my first tractor

/ Researching my first tractor #1  

whitet101

Tractor
Kioti CK27HST
Hi everyone, New to the site, love the info gained so far.
Probable purchace will be a Kubota L3200 with Fel, Backhoe and rotary tiller.

/ Researching my first tractor #2  
:welcome:

/ Researching my first tractor #3  
Hi everyone, New to the site, love the info gained so far.
Probable purchace will be a Kubota L3200 with Fel, Backhoe and rotary tiller.

Get your butt in as many machines as you can and test drive those dealers.

/ Researching my first tractor #5  
You are doing yourself a dis-service if you dont at least look at all the competitors models of similar size. Or at least the ones you have local dealers for.

That said, the L3200 and L3800 are great machines. Good value. Everything you need, and nothing you dont if all you need is a workhorse tractor.

That said, you didnt mention weather you are looking to go gear or hydrostat. If you go gear model, I would at least up to the L3800. Because the gear (GST) model L3200 has a transmission driven PTO. What that means is if you are tilling, mowing, or bushhogging, anytime you hit the clutch to shift gears the PTO stops turning. Whereas the 3800 has the 2-stage clutch, where you can shift or stop and let the PTO continue to run.

HST dont matter. THe PTO operates the same for both of them

/ Researching my first tractor
You are doing yourself a dis-service if you dont at least look at all the competitors models of similar size. Or at least the ones you have local dealers for.

That said, the L3200 and L3800 are great machines. Good value. Everything you need, and nothing you dont if all you need is a workhorse tractor.

That said, you didnt mention weather you are looking to go gear or hydrostat. If you go gear model, I would at least up to the L3800. Because the gear (GST) model L3200 has a transmission driven PTO. What that means is if you are tilling, mowing, or bushhogging, anytime you hit the clutch to shift gears the PTO stops turning. Whereas the 3800 has the 2-stage clutch, where you can shift or stop and let the PTO continue to run.

HST dont matter. THe PTO operates the same for both of them

Thanks for the advise, have looked at the green machines and will again before final choice.

/ Researching my first tractor #9  
Welcome aboard. Good luck in your decision..

/ Researching my first tractor #10  
Welcome to the forum.