I'm ready to buy a tractor but could use some help

/ I'm ready to buy a tractor but could use some help #1  
Tractor
2004 Fendt 209 P, 2014 Massey Ferguson 5612, 1998 John Deere 5510N
Hello Tractor Net Friends,

I've recently moved back to the Midwest and ready to buy a tractor for my 90 acres. I will do mostly hay (cut/rake/bale/haul), small field work (plowing/sowing) and digging post holes for future berry patch.

Below are my "must have" specifications. I've visited a number of dealers and searching Tractor house but I'm hoping to get some advice from you experienced folks out there. As I talk to dealers, they are saying the 40kph/24mph is not out there unless you go to new bigger tractors >100hp. But given my farming operation, I need a good road gear. Is there anyway you can tell if a used one has this option other than driving it? If you have any ideas, let me know. Also, is used my only option or are there any new tractors that would meet this and my budget. Many thanks,

HP: 65-80
Cab
MFWD
FEL
40kph/24mph
Budget: $35,000

So far I've driven MF, New Holland TL90, TN75, Case IH 80, JD 5403

/ I'm ready to buy a tractor but could use some help #2  
Without more details the question pops up why 24mph?
With an operation like that I'd expect one to own a truck and trailer. Which then opens up your choices greatly.
And $35K for a new tractor in the 65-80hp range is also very limiting so you will proably have to go used and set aside a few $$ for repairs.

/ I'm ready to buy a tractor but could use some help #3  
IIRC, there were a few 5000 series Deere's that could be equipped with 15.5-38 rear tires that would get you close to that speed. I'm thinking it was the 5x20 or 5x25 series. Doubt you'd have much luck finding one used though, I've never seen one in person so I think it probably wasn't a popular option. Generally look for the bigger tractors with tall tires to get that type of speed. You'll probably want something that uses 38" rubber (rim size).

/ I'm ready to buy a tractor but could use some help #4  
My M8540 Tops out at 21 mph and will say that this is reserved for smooth asphalt or a very well maintained dirt roads Even small bumps with the FEL tire ballast or load on the 3pt are a good demonstration that you are the shock absorber in the equation. NH TN4000 series like 4020 4030 had a 24 mph trans option, i did'nt realize the TL90 had a 24mph trans. For $35K Cab, FEL, and MFWD i think your well into the used tractors. I don't think even the Mahindras or Kioti's are in this price range. Would be surprised if they offer this option.