Who has the hottest deal going?

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #1  

sirrobinhood

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK55
Hello All,
I am going to try and buy a tractor before the end of the year.
I have look at a bunch of used tractors. I have a couple in my sights.
But I figured I would entertain the idea of a new one before I pull the trigger.
Who has the best deal going on now? I am looking at a 30-40HP FEL.
I see some of the O% financing going around which ia a huge plus.
What is a decent bargin out there? Thanks for any input!

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #2  
Well if you are looking at a Kubota go to their website and build one like you want it and 15% off or better would be a good deal.

What exactly did you have your sights on?

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #3  
i would look at LS TRACTOR mahindra john deere as well you need to get some seat time on a few diffirent brands and models GO PLAY IN THE STONE OR DIRT PILE WITH EACH OF THEM to see if pedal placement ect works for you i own a kubota its a small AG tractor kubota are a light build tractor compared to others

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #4  
I'm in the same mode...with JD's current incentives, you can get a sweet 5055E with two implements $1500 off, and 0% for 60 months for about the same as a rental return with 100-200 hours on it. I'm headed over to the green toy store tomorrow to load up on the new 5055e, 553 loader, and a bale spear. Should get out the door for well less than $30k. I shop at Greenway JD, Marion, AR. Don Garner is as straight a shooter as there is. I'm a multi-repeat customer. Been selling JDs for 60 years. Zero taxes in AR for ag use.

Hello All,
I am going to try and buy a tractor before the end of the year.
I have look at a bunch of used tractors. I have a couple in my sights.
But I figured I would entertain the idea of a new one before I pull the trigger.
Who has the best deal going on now? I am looking at a 30-40HP FEL.
I see some of the O% financing going around which ia a huge plus.
What is a decent bargin out there? Thanks for any input!

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #5  
I just bought a brand new 2011 kioti ck35 hst with a loader for $15499. That was with all rebates and discounts applied. I didn't have to pay tax because of agricultural use. I did have dealercinstallc2 sets of rear remotes ( with the suggestions of others input). It came with a suspension seat, telescoping links, cruise, position control, grill guard and probably a few other standard options I can't think of now. 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. I think I got a very, very good deal on it. I had been looking on and off for 6 years, missed the great deals on bobcats when they came out. When I came across this deal I decided to go for it. As far as the best deal, it probably would be a bobcat right now, I would've bought one if the dealer near me was a little more pro active. Of course it would've had to be a $1500-2000 cheaper than my ck35 for the identical bobcat. At those prices I wouldn't worry about resale.

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #6  
I just bought a brand new 2011 kioti ck35 hst with a loader for $15499. That was with all rebates and discounts applied. I didn't have to pay tax because of agricultural use. I did have dealercinstallc2 sets of rear remotes ( with the suggestions of others input). It came with a suspension seat, telescoping links, cruise, position control, grill guard and probably a few other standard options I can't think of now. 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. I think I got a very, very good deal on it. I had been looking on and off for 6 years, missed the great deals on bobcats when they came out. When I came across this deal I decided to go for it. As far as the best deal, it probably would be a bobcat right now, I would've bought one if the dealer near me was a little more pro active. Of course it would've had to be a $1500-2000 cheaper than my ck35 for the identical bobcat. At those prices I wouldn't worry about resale.
The remotes were an additional $800

/ Who has the hottest deal going? #7  
Check out the new Yanmars, they're built every bit as good as the other top brands and come with a 5 year warranty. 2012 is Yanmar's first year back in the US tractor market under their own name since the 1980s so they're pricing them to sell. Previously Yanmar was building CUTs for Cub Cadet and John Deere in the US but they've been exporting their own brand tractors worldwide since the 1960s. Yanmar's primary business is diesel engines, but they make all the other parts of the tractor in-house too (tranny, axles, loader, etc).

Yanmar :: Home

/ Who has the hottest deal going?
Well if you are looking at a Kubota go to their website and build one like you want it and 15% off or better would be a good deal.

What exactly did you have your sights on?

Well I have an older massey 231 2wd 8000K and a Kioti ck35 12000k I was looking at.

/ Who has the hottest deal going?
Check out the new Yanmars, they're built every bit as good as the other top brands and come with a 5 year warranty. 2012 is Yanmar's first year back in the US tractor market under their own name since the 1980s so they're pricing them to sell. Previously Yanmar was building CUTs for Cub Cadet and John Deere in the US but they've been exporting their own brand tractors worldwide since the 1960s. Yanmar's primary business is diesel engines, but they make all the other parts of the tractor in-house too (tranny, axles, loader, etc).

Yanmar :: Home

Have an idea what a 32hp model with fel my run?