honda eu2000 question

/ honda eu2000 question #11  
I dont own a eu2000 but have used one at the camp. Very quiet and fuel efficient.

I do own a large Honda eu6500IS as a backup generator. Again, very quiet for its size and very reliable. Its hard to beat a honda

/ honda eu2000 question #13  
The EU series is a fantastic generator. Very fuel efficient because it is an inverter generator. Very clean AC signal (true sine wave). Very quiet at lower loads as well. And a very reliable Honda motor. The only thing not to like about them is the price. You can get a basic 2000 watt generator for about $200 (retail). An eu2000i will run you about $1000 (retail). So you really gotta want one. But if you want one and are willing to pay the price, they're fantastic generators.

Noise level is the main reason we went to an inverter style generator although we bought the Yamaha E2400is.

/ honda eu2000 question
tu all very much for the info ,i love honda and prob will go with the 2000w.

/ honda eu2000 question #17  
I've owned and EU2000 for 3 years. It can be lugged in one hand. It powers an electric chainsaw just fine, as well as any other outdoor electric tool like a leaf blower, weed whacker, hedge trimmer, pole saw, edge trimmer and so on. Thus I can work outdoors far from the barn without having lots of smelly 2-stroke engines to maintain and operate. It has never failed to start and is about as loud as a refrigerator, plus it seems to run very clean. A bit expensive to buy but I've never regretted it.

/ honda eu2000 question #19  
I have to repeat what the other posters have said, great generator.

/ honda eu2000 question #20  
I like mine a lot.

Use it to power my camper in deer and elk camps. It has never failed me. Always starts even in cold (10-20 degrees F) weather after sitting out all night.