new l3430

/ new l3430 #1  

poco

Tractor
L3430
After searching for months between the orange , blue and green brands went to dealer to order 3130 gst. I test drove the gst, first one I could find to test drive, almost signed the papers and tried the HST out one last time and went for it but the only one he had was a 3430 , but the deal seemed to good to pass up so now I waiting for a L3430 HST , the only catch was I wanted a 723 loader he said he has been waiting since Sept of last year for the ones he ordered, never received one this year. His option to me is a 1016 woods loader any one know how well woods loaders are , specs are similar to the 723

/ new l3430 #2  
I don't know what part of the country you are located in, but I would do a little scouting at other dealers if they exist in your area. My dealer in Northern Virginia had no trouble getting the exact tractor and loader that I wanted. It took him a couple of weeks, but it was not a problem.

As it relates to the tractor model you have chosen, I would not get the L3430. It is higher priced than the 3130 without providing materially more power. (Look at the engine displacement and HP ratings of each). The 3430 is one of the two models in the Kubota Grand L series that don't make a lot of sense. The other is the L4630. My recommendation would be to either stick with the 3130 or move up to the 3830 where you get much more bang for your buck. RaT posted the peak torque figures for these tractors some time ago and the 3430 versus the 3130 is not much higher (75.9 versus 79.9 foot pounds- a 5% difference for an extra $1,300 of list price).

Whatever your choice, you are considering an excellent tractor. I have about 21 hours on my 4330 and have loved every minute of it. The tractor is very capable and is so well set up that I find it a pleasure to operate. Good luck in your search.

/ new l3430 #3  
get the 723 loader.i have the l3830,i would get the l3130 before the 3430 and save the dough.the hst is the best thing about my tractor[its flawless,and super fast].the downfall on the kubota is the wieght[hard to trailer],cant enter from the r/h side,gas fill isnt the greatest,mmm is expensive option,think thats about it.jmho bws

/ new l3430
I agree the 3 xtra hp is not worth $1300 but the differance between the 3130 Gst and 3430 Hst was $ 800. I had a quote of $20028 for the 3130 gst and the 3430 HST cost $ 20800 .and right now he does not have a 3130 HST in stock that is not sold.

L3430 HST turf tires
la723 loader or 1019 woods w/ quick change bucket
72" mmm
$20,800

/ new l3430 #5  
i paid 20,700+tax for my l3830hst that came with folding rops,r4's filled,723 fel,heavy duty 72" bucket,reversable cutting edge,4 pos valve,extra set of filters,delivered,gassed.taking all the stickers off,"priceless".bws

/ new l3430 #6  
I agree with you that if it is a choice between a 3130 GST and a 3430HST, I would take the HST without a question. However, unless there are some serious time constraints on when you need the equipment, I would not limit myself to what the dealer has in stock- especially if it meant that I didn't get the FEL I wanted. That is a big deal to me. A reasonably high volume/resourceful dealer ought to be able to get a unit to your specifications. I wish you well in your search.

/ new l3430
Talked to dealer today he said he called kubota and they do have the la723 in stock so it will be here by the end of the week I do think the Kubota loader would help on resale value , as if I would every think about selling the tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ new l3430 #8  
Go with the LA723 - this thing has quality written all over it. Sounds like a nice package and a good price. I think you'll be VERY glad you went with the HST.