amazing vid

/ amazing vid #2  
Pretty cool!!

/ amazing vid #3  
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

/ amazing vid #4  
Well I reckon it could work, if we earthlings wanted to put our money and time into. it.. hummm A "staggering 12 trillion" to build.. Hah, we could put that on our credit card. We have 16.4 trillion on it already.. what is another 12 trillion?:).. One thing not addressed is the folks who would want to destroy it immediately. Would only take one suicide bomber getting on board somehow, to blow a hole and it would instantly fill with water and be destroyed. Seems kinda risky, a century's work gone because of a nut with a body bomb..It is not like me to pee on grand technological ideas, but this one seems risky to me.

James K0UA

/ amazing vid #5  
There was an old (1935 or so) sc-fi movie called "TransAtlantic Tunnel" (based on an even older (1920's) German film called "The Tunnel"). The concept of a transatlantic tunnnel has been around for decades or more...

/ amazing vid #6  
I saw a documentary on TV that showed the start and completion of the "Chunnel" across the English Channel. I was amazed at the boring machines used and the technology utilized. When both sides met, the differences were so minute, that if memory serves me correctly, it was measured in centimeters. It is amazing what Mankind is capable of performing, by joint efforts relating to complex tasks.

/ amazing vid
would put a lot of people to work but noing our goverment they would import all the steel from china and hire illegal to build it.