Comparison King Kutter standard vs professional tiller

/ King Kutter standard vs professional tiller #21  
I'm thinking your B3200 is going to get beat up with a 60" tiller. I had my KK 60" pro.($1400 brand new last year) on my Ford 1715 (27 hp) and it wasn't enough, I sold that tractor to my brother. There was no way I was putting that tiller down more than a few inches on fresh untilled soil or the tractor would start to bog down. If the soil has been worked up you might be able to go REALLY slow and make it work but I doubt your going to get a full depth till with only 23 pto Hp. If its a little wet, forget it. I used the tiller a few times with the 1715 but now I only use my Ford 3000 (47hp) for tilling. Its mated perfect with my 3000 in any type of soil conditions. If I were you I'd be looking at a 48" tiller.

/ King Kutter standard vs professional tiller
I'm thinking your B3200 is going to get beat up with a 60" tiller. I had my KK 60" pro.($1400 brand new last year) on my Ford 1715 (27 hp) and it wasn't enough, I sold that tractor to my brother. There was no way I was putting that tiller down more than a few inches on fresh untilled soil or the tractor would start to bog down. If the soil has been worked up you might be able to go REALLY slow and make it work but I doubt your going to get a full depth till with only 23 pto Hp. If its a little wet, forget it. I used the tiller a few times with the 1715 but now I only use my Ford 3000 (47hp) for tilling. Its mated perfect with my 3000 in any type of soil conditions. If I were you I'd be looking at a 48" tiller.

I have a 4' gearmore tiller that I've been using with my B7200D. It only has 14 PTO hp and I've never had any issues with it. My soil though it packs real hard, once turned stays fairly loose, no clay in it. The four footer isn't wide enough to cover the tracks of my B3200HST.