Shootout at high noon tomorrow

/ Shootout at high noon tomorrow #11  
When the turbo compresses the air, it also heats the air. The intercooler cools that air by acting as a heat exchanger. There are air to air and air to water heat exchangers. I'm not sure which this tractor has, but in either case they transfer heat from the air to the other medium. Thisvresults in a cooler, denser charge of air going into the engine and increases the power the engine can make.

/ Shootout at high noon tomorrow #12  
When the turbo compresses the air, it also heats the air. The intercooler cools that air by acting as a heat exchanger. There are air to air and air to water heat exchangers. I'm not sure which this tractor has, but in either case they transfer heat from the air to the other medium. Thisvresults in a cooler, denser charge of air going into the engine and increases the power the engine can make.

Thank You!

/ Shootout at high noon tomorrow
Yea, I have a 93 Dodge 4x4 Cummins. It is turbocharged with an intercooler.

Anyway, I called AG-Pro this morning and confirmed I have a 5083E in the works. I will go do the paper work next Saturday. I am getting the Deere with 12.4-24 front and 18.4-30 rear, Triple Deluxe rear remotes, and an H260 loader. I am shaking a little bit, and I don't know if that's because I'm happy or nervous.

The next thing to talk about is a bush hog or rotary cutter, but I guess that will be discussed in another thread.

/ Shootout at high noon tomorrow #14  

Anyway, I called AG-Pro this morning and confirmed I have a 5083E in the works. I will go do the paper work next Saturday. I am getting the Deere with 12.4-24 front and 18.4-30 rear, Triple Deluxe rear remotes, and an H260 loader. I am shaking a little bit, and I don't know if that's because I'm happy or nervous.

The next thing to talk about is a bush hog or rotary cutter, but I guess that will be discussed in another thread.

Sweet...once you see your new toy, your nervousness will go away. Of course 3 days later you will ask yourself..."what have I done!"

Enjoy!

/ Shootout at high noon tomorrow #15  
Congratulations on your new tractor, that is a nice model as is the Kubota, no way you could have gone wrong. Yep the "right" cutter is always hard to decide on.

I always get a bit sick when I spend a lot of money no matter what it's for how how badly needed.

/ Shootout at high noon tomorrow #16  
Congratulations on your decision! Seems everyone on here is overly pleased with the 5083!

Did you by chance, look at the NH T4.75 when you were comparing?

Regarding the Kubota 0% financing ending, I wouldn't let that rush me into a purchase decision, they'll just offer again anyways. If they don't, it will only be short term. They, and many others, have been doing this for years now.

Post a link here to your thread on which cotter to buy if you start one.

Again, congratulations!

/ Shootout at high noon tomorrow #17  
Ford is having some problems with their ecoboost F150 intercooler. It seems the intercooler condenses the water out of the warm humid air. The engine will then ingest the water and cause some problems.

/ Shootout at high noon tomorrow #18  

Not trying to be critical or nosey, but what did you pay if you don't mind answering?? If you don't want to answer that's fine too. Either way,, you've purchased a fine tractor!!!

TripleR, yea..my blood pressure yesterday was 150/107. Today it is back down to 135/71.
I will say this about the Kubota. I test drove an M8540, and it was nice. Then, I drove an M8560. Man, this tractor was unbelievably smooth and extremely quite. The throttle control was mounted on the right side panel. It was electronically controlled, and easy to move. The M8560 was probably the nicest tractor I drove.

Piston, yes I test drove a T4.75, and it is a nice tractor. It felt light and a little choppy driving down a bumpy gravel road, but I guess any tractor would be rough in that driving condition. I wouldn't mind having one. The only thing I did not like about the T4.75 is they use a diverter valve for the third function. The price on this was $42,900 to $43,000.

I don't mind ovrszd. The first price with the 553 was $45,770. After driving the M8560 with it's massive LA1353 loader, I decided to get the H260 loader. The final price was $46,770 plus $4,144 tax for a total of $50,914. I plan on paying $30,000 down plus the sales tax. This will put my payments at about $287 for 60 months. I may pay a little more down to get the monthly payments at around $250 a month.

I have a question. The Magnolia dealer said he moves the tires to their widest point and fills them with fluid. He said the center of the tire was about at the outside edge of the rear fender. Do you guys set the tires out this much?