Tractor
    KubotaBX24

Default Kubota snowplow

Hi,
    knuckle head here,
    I have a kubota BX24 and would like to buy a snowplow. I see kubota offers two different snowplows, one that hooks to the front end of the loader bucket and one that hooks to the front of the tractor. Does anyone have either of these plows and if you do could you tell me what you think of either plow and a review as how you would rate either one.
    Thank You,
    knuckle head

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Default Re: Kubota snowplow

The plow that hooks up in place of the bucket is only for the BX25D. It has a quick attach on the loader. Nobody has put the quick attach on a older BX yet but some have said looks like it is possible. The pros with the loader mounted plow are you don't have to take your loader off of the tractor so you could switch between plow and bucket easily. You also don't have to buy a quick hitch. BXpanded also offers a plow that attaches to the bucket. BXpanded Snowplow

Tractor
    Kubota BX25, 60" MMM, 3 point hitch

Quote Originally Posted by knuckle head View Post
    Hi,
    knuckle head here,
    I have a kubota BX24 and would like to buy a snowplow. I see kubota offers two different snowplows, one that hooks to the front end of the loader bucket and one that hooks to the front of the tractor. Does anyone have either of these plows and if you do could you tell me what you think of either plow and a review as how you would rate either one.
    Thank You,
    knuckle head
    I have the 2763A that attaches to the front of my BX25. I removed the steel blade and replaced it with a piece of tread from a steel belted radial tire so it acts like a squeegee on my gravel driveway. My dealer didn't have the factory squeegee in stock. I also have chains on the rear tires and a weight box with around 200 lbs on the 3 point hitch. It works pretty well and is very capable of clearing snow from my 500 ft driveway. You have to put the blade in float position to minimize having a heavy snow load make steering difficult. I cannot make sharp uphill turns while pushing snow on very slight side slopes, it wants to go straight. So I just push the snow straight out of the way. The ability to hydraulically change blade positions from the seat on the fly makes the job so much easier. It will definitely push some snow! It is pricey though.
    BX25, "60" MMM, 3 point hitch, Brinly 12" cat 0 1 bottom plow, TSC Countyline carry all, Kubota ballast box, 4X4 Loyal drag harrow, BXpanded Piranha tooth bar, Bro-Tek rear skid plate, Bro-Tek wheel spacers, Bro-Tek backhoe ripper tooth. Kubota BX2763A front plow, Phoenix T4 48" rototiller, Harbor Freight Quick Hitch, BXpanded Quick-on Work light Kit, Mark Hodge stabilizers.

Tractor
    all makes and models

Default Re: Kubota snowplow

The loader mount can't push much at an angle as it will push the front of the tractor more then the sub frame mount.