Buying Advice B2920 vs B3200HSD vs Max28XL - I'm stuck

/ B2920 vs B3200HSD vs Max28XL - I'm stuck #41  
Well you can't go wrong with Kubota! The b3200 is a great tractor.

Just be cognizant of the 3pt. Hitch; 1/4 inching valve...

May not be an issue for you but I know it is for many owners. You would need to step up to the b3000 or older b3030 series (premium features) to get the position control on 3pt hitch.

Also make sure you have (if needed) the mid PTO in your quote as it is an option on the b3200!

I'm sure you can get your dealer down at least another $2-500 if you really try! Or maybe see if the can switch the wheels out for b3300su wheels/tires?

They are not selling like they used to because of the economy.

Good luck and awaiting pictures!

Eric

Really good thread here that takes the mystery out of the quarter inching valve setup. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/212121-quarter-inching.html

The quarter inching valve wasn't an issue for me as this is the first tractor that I've owned bigger than a lawn mower, so ignorance is bliss....I don't know what a position control valve does so I can't compare the two. I don't have any problem raising or lowering my ballast box so I guess the quarter inch set up is working.

/ B2920 vs B3200HSD vs Max28XL - I'm stuck #42  
Well you can't go wrong with Kubota! The b3200 is a great tractor.

Also make sure you have (if needed) the mid PTO in your quote as it is an option on the b3200!

I purchased my B3200 a year ago. The mid pto was standard on the B3200 but not on the B3300SU. I ordered the step that is on the 3300 and put in on my 3200. Just bolts on. I also went for a rear remote as I wanted to put a hydraulic top link on.

/ B2920 vs B3200HSD vs Max28XL - I'm stuck #43  
Really good thread here that takes the mystery out of the quarter inching valve setup. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/212121-quarter-inching.html

The quarter inching valve wasn't an issue for me as this is the first tractor that I've owned bigger than a lawn mower, so ignorance is bliss....I don't know what a position control valve does so I can't compare the two. I don't have any problem raising or lowering my ballast box so I guess the quarter inch set up is working.

With position control you move the 3pt lever and it stays in that spot, the lever does not center itself like a quater inching valve. They both have their pros and cons.

/ B2920 vs B3200HSD vs Max28XL - I'm stuck #44  
   / B2920 vs B3200HSD vs Max28XL - I'm stuck
I think the B3200 does come standard with a mid pto.

/ B2920 vs B3200HSD vs Max28XL - I'm stuck #48  
I think the B3200 does come standard with a mid pto.

Yes it does. That was my final deciding factor between the B3200 and the B3300SU. The 3300SU was a couple dollars cheaper, but no mid-pto. I figured if I ever wanted to mount a front snowblower I'd need the mid-pto. Rather have it and not need it than need it and not be able to add it.