Auchon Tractors ??

/ Auchon Tractors ?? #1  

Gordon Gould

Tractor
Kubota L3010DT, Kubota M5640SUD, Dresser TD7G Dozer
I am considering bidding on a Kubota M6800 on auchon. This will be a first for me. What kind of experiences have you auchon buyers had ? You don't get much time. Can look/drive on Friday or early Saturday morning and auchon is on Saturday morning.

/ Auchon Tractors ?? #2  
Would the auction be located White River Jct. Rte 14.?

/ Auchon Tractors ?? #3  
Gordon,
I recommend you try it out on Friday before the big crowd on sale day. Check out everything you can think of and good luck with it.

/ Auchon Tractors ?? #4  
Don't want to Hijack this thread I apologize fir this, but can someone tell me how to start a new thread? I am having a problem with my tractor and would like to ask for help and havent been able to figure out how to get a new thread stared.

/ Auchon Tractors ?? #5  
Don't want to Hijack this thread I apologize fir this, but can someone tell me how to start a new thread? I am having a problem with my tractor and would like to ask for help and havent been able to figure out how to get a new thread stared.

Click on the underlined "Post New Thread" over the heading of the sections. I would in your case go to Owning and Operating and notice the Post New Thread above this, just click on it.

/ Auchon Tractors ?? #6  
Is that the Asian spelling of auction? Never seen it spelled like that!

/ Auchon Tractors ??
Is that the Asian spelling of auction? Never seen it spelled like that!

:laughing: I don't know, I don't even know how to spell it the American way.

Last edited:
   / Auchon Tractors ?? #9  
I've purchase 3 tractors plus whole lot of goodies from the folks over the years..Townline Line Equipment.
Townline Eq. seems to have couple service tech on hand day of at both auctions each year.

I never had problem w/Townline,Bob and his boy's are fair dealers.

As member said..see if you can put unit thur some paces,also might good idea finding out who own unit before if you can.

Check out Townline Equipment site under events...show stats on your interest.

Last edited:
   / Auchon Tractors ??
Thanks Thomas that is good to know. Desmarais Equipment up in Orleans was my dealer before they went out last year. Now I am looking for a new one. It is good to know your opinion of Town Line.