Hello. As for mechnical Subcompact

/ Hello. As for mechnical Subcompact #11  
Thanks for everyone to reply my question.
All comments will be very helpful for me to develop the new item.
Among the 12 respondants, about 70% said they prefer HST sub-compact, 30% Gear type.
Plus, all of respondants said the size of gear type sub-compact market would be small.
Otherwise, there are increase of demand in asian countries like thailand and india for gear type sub-compact.
Anyhow, I appreciate again for everyone to reply.
Glad we could help, but from my experiences with my HST subcomact, the only way I would consider a gear drive, is if it had like a 12 by twelve power reverser. Most gear drives don't have low enough gearing to run snowblowers, tillers, etc., and then you have the instant forward/reverse of the HST which is a huge plus for what homeowners do on a regular basis.

Good luck in your venture, I hope it works out.

/ Hello. As for mechnical Subcompact #12  
Thanks for everyone to reply my question. ... all of respondants said the size of gear type sub-compact market would be small.
Otherwise, there are increase of demand in asian countries like thailand and india for gear type sub-compact.
Anyhow, I appreciate again for everyone to reply.

My guess is that the regional demand for gear drive may be for a combination of conveniences. Lower cost for horsepower could affect overall affordability. Large gardens & small farms may feed families more than provide wealth, depending on organization and available help. Depending on a tractor's reliability, maintenance, and hours of service, as it ages the cost or availability parts and good repair service, or saving by doing one's own more conventional type work may add much to their appeal.

Hydrostatic systems seem to be reliable enough, but one must also consider availability of models locally. IMO the overall ease of use and of training other operators should be considered in HST's favor if it can be afforded.