Comparison Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #11  
Is it priced like a subcompact? I don't think anyone would complain if you could purchase a ford f150 for the price of a Chevy canyon, lol. It does look bigger for comparison sake but, price wise they may be in the same ballpark.

so if Massey wanted to change the name of one of their 1600 series to "Big Bubba Subcompact" and then sell it for $100, then that would make a comparison between it and the bx legit? Ammaye rite? Why not compare the max to a truly similar tractor, and then use its ridiculously low price point as an advantage? Price is irrelevant in terms of matching like machines.

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #12  
Sing, kubota and the mahindra dealer both did comparisons. So I assume they are fairly close in price (I have not checked). Most people (not all) want to get the most tractor, truck, etc.for their money. I'll let more educated people than me decide what the better value is.

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #13  
All's fair in love, war and business. Mahindra's entire marketing strategy seems to be based on selling their larger Max against the smaller SCUT's in the market because some buyers won't notice the other brands also have larger models. And Mahindra is evidently matching the SCUT price points with the Max. Well, that's business. Giving the customer more product for the same money happens all the time. Does anyone remember the "longer, lower, wider" ad campaigns of the auto industry in the '50's and '60's?

In fact, if I remember correctly, Kioti sort of did the same thing when they brought out the CK20 a while back. Time will tell whether Mahindra and its dealers make enough money to stay in the game. If they start to put a serious dent in the sales of true SCUT's from orange, green and red, they will respond with product improvements or better pricing of their own. You can't complain about that!

All that said, I don't like slanted, misleading product comparisons, just like I don't like negative, misleading political ads, but both are used because people respond to them. That Mahindra dealer who got his knickers in a knot over the Kubota video responded emotionally with an even more misleading amateur video of his own. Maybe it's an object lesson for anyone in the business world... if you get upset with your competition, resist the temptation to have your own Jerry Springer moment in front of a worldwide audience. However it's doubtful in my mind whether Don down in Burgaw will ever catch a hint.

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max
" I own several different brands and my Kubota/NH dealer has never run down another manufacturer nor has my John Deere dealer, I would go elsewhere if they did. Tell me the good points about your machine and I will make up my mind" Mahindra corp had nothing to do with this video, but Kubota corp published the video that this was a reply to. I have 30+ videos on youtube that do not talk a word of a competitive machine. That is not how I do business. Kubota corp made a derogatory video comparing their BX to our Mahindra Max. I only made a reply. If anyone wants to be upset that two machines in different categories were compared in a negative way... they should ask why Kubota did it.

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #15  
in the ends its what the person wants like in a tractor pedel placement level placement in my book mahindra has to fine tune there tractors i looked at them a few times with seat time i ended up with a kubota the 2516 and the 3016 with 5 foot buckets couldnt break out of 2b s mahindra doesnt compare to kubota in my book in the larger tractor 55-83hp mahindra doesnt offer a front limited slip

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #16  
Like most things... it really comes down to the local level.

For all intents and purposes... the Dealer is the Manufacturer.

A good local Dealer will be a credit to the mark and a bad one the opposite.

I live in an area where my county and neighboring counties have no Dealers at all...

I could have just as easily bought a New Holland, Deere or another SCUT...

The deciding factor was the Kubota Dealer listened to my needs and came up with a package within my budget.

If I would have know Dave in northern CA at the time... I might now own a Mahindra instead of Kubota...

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #17  
" Mahindra corp had nothing to do with this video, but Kubota corp published the video that this was a reply to. Kubota corp made a derogatory video comparing their BX to our Mahindra Max. I only made a reply. If anyone wants to be upset that two machines in different categories were compared in a negative way... they should ask why Kubota did it.

Wow, I am sorry, but that is just plain false. And a bit slimy.

First, be honest with everyone. Kubota made that video comparing their BX to the Max Why? If you won't be honest, I'll be happy to say it. Mahindra started this WHOLE fiasco with their marketing strategy of comparing their mislabeled CUT to Kubotas SCUT. Fact. Kubotas Video was a DIRECT RESPONSE to Mahindras original Marketing ploy. Kubotas video even specifically calls out the MAX as being a CUT, and therefore in a different category all together. The whole thrust of the video Kubota put out was to point out characteristics of the Kubota that were supposedly better then on the Max, you know, since Mahindra was taking aim at the BX. What you are doing is completely substituting your own fictional reality in for EVERYONE else's. Kubota didn't go picking a "Fight" with the Mahindra Max, the Max came looking for Kubota. And you are upset that Kubota fought back.

As far as Kubota putting out a "Derogatory" video, you have to be kidding. Really? I am pretty much certain that the only ones that would call the Kubota video "Derogatory" is you and your click. And i am absolutely positive you and your click are the only ones taking this video so to heart. This whole thing is blow way out of proportion. And I think for most people, it's the means by which it was blown out. Your entire premise is skewed and colored by some kind of hate that is totally misplaced.

"If anyone wants to be upset that two machines in different categories were compared in a negative way... they should ask why Kubota did it."

This is the crux of of your argument. But you are twisting this "Fact" out of context, as if Kubota attacked Mahindra. But it simply did not happen that way. Kubota was well within it's place to respond to Mahindras marketing campaign. And It appears to all the world like you are really hurt by it. Your last sentence seems like you are trying to backtrack, as if Mahindra never opened this can of worms to begin with, and it's Kubota that blasted Mahindra with a "Derogatory" attack. I think it's clear from the backlash you have received by pretty much everyone that your account of the circumstances has been rejected, and they, we, are calling you out on it. Further, as I have stated before, this kind of behavior seems to be a matter of culture at Mahindra, from corperate with their brand of advertising, right on down to the local dealers who lack professionalism.

Mahindras problem is not the tractors. It's the people behind them.

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #18  
Who Cares

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #20  
Don Cares,,, enough to make a video.

Then let him worry about it. People who know tractors are not going to care a bit about his videos.