Comparison Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #41  
This video is soo one sided it was actually humorous:) comparing a new max to a beat up poor old bx. And then calling the bx a lawnmower:) haha well let me tell you something that bx ( lawnmower) will probly hold twice the value of that unrefined max! Lol
One more thing, that lawnmower as he calls it does some bad #%£ work from all ive seen:))

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #42  
I don't really give a ---- what you want to call it or what at you want to compare it to, but the Mahindra Max is a good little tractor at a good price point. This past fall I took 2 very similarly sized tractors in on trade, a 2012 Kubota B2320 with 39 hrs on it, and a 2011 Mahindra 2516 with 111 hrs on it. I still have the Kubota, but have sold the Mahindra. I advertised both of the tractors at the same time and priced them the same for the tractor and loader. I am sure that I recieved 20 calls on the Kubota to 1 call on the Mahindra, but when they sit side by side the Kubota makes the Mahindra look pretty good. I think I may keep that Kubota.

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #43  
I watched the video a couple of times. The Mahindra guy is a little tough on Kubota but why would Kubota compare a Max to a BX? Its certainly not price as they say in the Kubota portion because I was just at both a Kubota and Mahindra dealer this weekend and the BX25 with MMM and Loader was on sale for $13,100 which is probably a better price then a Max with a mmm and loader. It might be because their marketing has told them buyers are going to the Max because they believe they are getting more for the money. Kubota or someone should compare the Max28XL with a B3030 or B2630. What sells me on the Max28XL is the Gear Tranny option, what turns me off is, who is gonna fix this thing if it needs warranty work. I did not see anything that looked like a service bay. I have a riding lawn mower and so my B4200 has not had the mower deck on it since I brought it home, its definately not a lawn mower. I run chains on all 4 and I drive it in 4x4 year round and it will not break, so I need another excuse to get a new tractor. I hope the HST tractors will hold up for 20 years, but I am going to try and stay Gear (Shuttle).

Attachments

• 100_1139.jpg
    100_1139.jpg
    776.5 KB · Views: 381
   / Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #44  
I watched the video a couple of times. The Mahindra guy is a little tough on Kubota but why would Kubota compare a Max to a BX? Its certainly not price as they say in the Kubota portion because I was just at both a Kubota and Mahindra dealer this weekend and the BX25 with MMM and Loader was on sale for $13,100 which is probably a better price then a Max with a mmm and loader. It might be because their marketing has told them buyers are going to the Max because they believe they are getting more for the money. Kubota or someone should compare the Max28XL with a B3030 or B2630. What sells me on the Max28XL is the Gear Tranny option, what turns me off is, who is gonna fix this thing if it needs warranty work. I did not see anything that looked like a service bay. I have a riding lawn mower and so my B4200 has not had the mower deck on it since I brought it home, its definately not a lawn mower. I run chains on all 4 and I drive it in 4x4 year round and it will not break, so I need another excuse to get a new tractor. I hope the HST tractors will hold up for 20 years, but I am going to try and stay Gear (Shuttle).

I like the MF 135 better.

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #45  
135 is a good tractor, I just don't have the energy to tackle the oil leaks. One of the many excuses I am using to get a newer tractor is because the 135 is contaminating my pond project so I need something that will take my backhoe. Mahindra dealer has not replied to my last email so I have an appointment to view a B3200 Thursday.

/ Kubota BX vs Mahindra Max #46  
135 is a good tractor, I just don't have the energy to tackle the oil leaks. One of the many excuses I am using to get a newer tractor is because the 135 is contaminating my pond project so I need something that will take my backhoe. Mahindra dealer has not replied to my last email so I have an appointment to view a B3200 Thursday.

Well, what did you end up buying please?