Tractor News New TS6.110 Home

/ New TS6.110 Home #1  

M8560HD12 TAMMARC FARM

Bronze Member
Tractor
TS6.110 4WD Cab, WM75 FEL ROPS
Well, after ordering and canceling a Kubota M9960HDC12 w/ FEL, the new NH TS6.110 made it's debut on the farm - can't wait to put her to work - sad to see Oliver 1755 leave, she was a work horse!

I hope the attachment program works that I used, if not, will need some help!!!

Quick Hitch.jpgOliver 1755 + NH TS6.110.jpgTS6.110 Unload.jpgTS6.110 Home.jpg

/ New TS6.110 Home #2  
Congrats Thats a nice step up from the M9960. You definitely wanted to make sure you'd have no problem pulling anything you got. The extra weight and power should pull everything with ease. Do you plan on putting an FEL on it or getting a Skidsteer at some point?

/ New TS6.110 Home
Congrats Thats a nice step up from the M9960. You definitely wanted to make sure you'd have no problem pulling anything you got. The extra weight and power should pull everything with ease. Do you plan on putting an FEL on it or getting a Skidsteer at some point?

Dave, FEL down the road - have IH574 w/ FEL that does the grunt work of cleaning stalls, hedgerows...etc
Once i get used to the cab i am sure i will be clamoring for one!

/ New TS6.110 Home #4  
congrats on the new tractor its the right color

/ New TS6.110 Home
Thanks 'case' - wife still responds 'there was nothing wrong with the Oliver' - I'll be hearing that for some time, until she starts baling with it, that should change her mind!

/ New TS6.110 Home #6  
Oh that explains how you were getting along without a loader in the Oliver. I'm sure it won't take long to get used to the cab. I would have liked one and someday hope to have more open land where i could use a cab. I play in the woods to much right now to have a cab other wise i would have sprung for one.

Dave

/ New TS6.110 Home
Thanks - if i get warm weather this week, I am dropping the 4-16 Plow this weekend and knock off 6-8 acres - i know it's early, but high ground and may be able to get it done!

/ New TS6.110 Home #10  
Congrats on the new tractor, very nice! The Oliver looks like it was still in good condition, you must have taken good care of it.